The Official Alberbo Zaccheroni Thread (7 Viewers)

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
first off, there were no quotes in the article ... "bullshit paper understands that ..."

and second, if this is true there is only a one-sided option that we can exercise the option but not him ... so its all well. just imagine we get into the championsleague and all coaches available do a guus (you can insert "greedy bastard" in there too) and wont come to us. would you rather have zacch already fired or hired by another team (and he will get another job if he keeps up the good work here) and announce nedved as the next coach or have the last option on zacch ?

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Not to mention you gotta rely on grygera & grosso to defend & help attack.
4-2-3-1 or 4-2-1-3 doesn't require great fullbacks, the reason why many support this formation is because it provides width in attack, so Grosso/De Ceglie don't have to participate in every single attack like in 4-3-1-2, where the ones supposed to put in some crosses from left side are Sissoko and LB. But I really doubt lads like Byrone are capable to post anything useful apart from "i would beg to suck his cock" or "i'd eat that ass", so nevermind answering unless you actually have something football-related to say.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
True.

Journalists really piss me off.

I wish more were willing to just present the bare facts, instead of twisting things to make a bigger story or putting the slant they want on a story.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Blanc surely is easily impressed:

Lazio home 1-1
We played possession football as a change but looked extremely toothless.

Livorno away 1-1
Drawing to Livorno, playing shit football.

Genoa home 3-2
We were extremely lucky in this one as I remember it. Genoa missed an open goal at 2-2 and Juve looked disorganized as ever.

Ajax away 1-2
A good result but it was solely due to the individual efforts of Del Piero and Amauri. An Ajax side full off children outplayed and outshot Juve heavily. They hit the post at numerous occasions and only luck saved us.

Bologna away 1-2
Relying on a crappy side to miss sitters once again. Good result, shit play.

Ajax home 0-0
Whatever.

Palermo home 0-2
Losing to Palermo at home, the mentality of the team back at Ciro's days.

Fiorentina away 1-2
Only semi solid performance so far.

Fulham home 3-1
Almost letting them back to 2-2 when Manninger had to pull out a miracle save on Hangeland's header. Not a great performance and a flattering result.

Siena home 3-3
Simply a disgrace.

May 22, 2007
Again thanks for choosing Chimenti. You couldn't just look at his performance against Siena and decide to play Pinsoglio, a guy who can actually move his legs? You HAD to pick Chimenti why? Because he's experienced? Ability and physique shits all over experience.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I'll say it clearly. What a fucking joke it was for you to pick Chimenti ahead of Pinsoglio. What a fucking joke.
Again thanks for choosing Chimenti. You couldn't just look at his performance against Siena and decide to play Pinsoglio, a guy who can actually move his legs? You HAD to pick Chimenti why? Because he's experienced? Ability and physique shits all over experience.
Chimenti was the least of our problems today.

Zaccehroni's subs, the referee, and our weakness mentality is what killed us today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)