Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #601
    you dont own this forum, badass. this is the off topic thread, we can talk about anything off topic and we are.
    wtf? who said anything about owning the forum, some of us are trying to keep the peace here, now as i said, just leave out and unless you actually have anything useful to say to either resolve this petty argument or on another topic which doesnt involve politics or religion since no1 here can actually have a discussion on either topics without throwing insults. i ask you kindly and i wont ask you again.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
    its not even a discussion anymore thats the point, its just a war of words which has turned petty. There have been threads in the past in which political talk has been the case and its obvious from that, that nobody in this forum is actually capable of learning to debate but instead argue and squabble hence why they have been shut down in the past, i choose not to get involved in these political discussions because it does get nasty as you and vin and other people in the past have proven, what my political views are not of anyones concerns because ive been brought up not to talk about religion and politics on a social aspect as proven here only causes arguments, yeah i can add my views here, but i choose not too because it only arises problems
    well you tell me not to get involved, well what are you doing officer badass? We were talking about america etc, but you are only inflaming the situation by carrying this on. Fair enoughi may be doing it aswell but so are you.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    its not even a discussion anymore thats the point, its just a war of words which has turned petty. There have been threads in the past in which political talk has been the case and its obvious from that, that nobody in this forum is actually capable of learning to debate but instead argue and squabble hence why they have been shut down in the past, i choose not to get involved in these political discussions because it does get nasty as you and vin and other people in the past have proven, what my political views are not of anyones concerns because ive been brought up not to talk about religion and politics on a social aspect as proven here only causes arguments, yeah i can add my views here, but i choose not too because it only arises problems
    In fact I was having a solid discussion with Andy, swag, Bürke and lots of other people until Vinman popped by. And now you of course. I disagree with a lot of views of the Andy and swag and even though I think Andy stresses his fancy talk way too much now and then, these are people I can debate with. I can't with you or Vinman. It's hard for you to get, it must be hard to swallow anyway, but the reason why is very simple: you're just not on our level.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
    wtf? who said anything about owning the forum, some of us are trying to keep the peace here, now as i said, just leave out and unless you actually have anything useful to say to either resolve this petty argument or on another topic which doesnt involve politics or religion since no1 here can actually have a discussion on either topics without throwing insults. i ask you kindly and i wont ask you again.
    that says it all. we were having a good discussion and now were are disussing why that went sour. Now why cant you talk about politics or religion, you are happy to point out stuff about jews and the holocaust, dont tell me you cant talk about politics. This is an open forum and the 'off topic thread' we can talk about anything.

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #606
    well you tell me not to get involved, well what are you doing officer badass? We were talking about america etc, but you are only inflaming the situation by carrying this on. Fair enoughi may be doing it aswell but so are you.
    talking about politics and religion is a dangerous thing. but like i said discussions on these kinda topics only extends so far as to a debate it only takes 1 to lose their heads and start an argument which is what happens everytime theres a thread on either politics or religion. that is all i gotta say on the matter, i just hope that everyone can grow up and talk about this like adults or not at all if nobody can be tollerable of each others beliefs.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    that says it all. Now why cant you talk about politics or religion, you are happy to point out stuff about jews and the holocaust, dont tell me you cant talk about politics. This is an open forum and the 'off topic thread' we can talk about anything.
    The problem is he can't talk about those topics.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    talking about politics and religion is a dangerous thing. but like i said discussions on these kinda topics only extends so far as to a debate it only takes 1 to lose their heads and start an argument which is what happens everytime theres a thread on either politics or religion. that is all i gotta say on the matter, i just hope that everyone can grow up and talk about this like adults or not at all if nobody can be tollerable of each others beliefs.
    For the love of god, we actually were having a good and solid discussion, until you came by.

And you know what? Show some balls FFS. Scared you might feel insulted? Well grow up. If you can't have a wicked discussion on an internet forum anymore the world's a sad place to live in. We need places of free debate. Besides, I thought you were so tough? I guess you don't walk the walk then.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
    well until you get that shit about fuck you inter day out of your sig, i will not grow up :D.

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #611
    that says it all. Now why cant you talk about politics or religion, you are happy to point out stuff about jews and the holocaust, dont tell me you cant talk about politics. This is an open forum and the 'off topic thread' we can talk about anything.
    oh i can talk about politics all day long, but like i said i choose not too because its only going to piss off someone enough to wana argue. you're totally missing the point im not saying "oh we cant talk about politics or whatever" im saying that as proven in the past and now that we cant anyways as it only leads into dispute, at the end of the day nobody wins.

and for the record im not 'happy to point stuff about jews and the holocaust' its a topic im not even comfortable about talking about outside of my own family

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #612
    For the love of god, we actually were having a good and solid discussion, until you came by.

And you know what? Show some balls FFS. Scared you might feel insulted? Well grow up. If you can't have a wicked discussion on an internet forum anymore the world's a sad place to live in. We need places of free debate. Besides, I thought you were so tough? I guess you don't walk the walk then.
    yes you're a retard, vin's a retard everyone's a retard - GREAT DISCUSSION! can you not see that nobody is actually capable of having a political or religious discussion without it breaking loose in war? otherwise i wouldnt actually mind.

Seriously badass we can talk about whatever we like man, you are not my mum.
    if i was your mum i would of disowned you a long time ago

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    oh i can talk about politics all day long, but like i said i choose not too because its only going to piss off someone enough to wana argue. you're totally missing the point im not saying "oh we cant talk about politics or whatever" im saying that as proven in the past and now that we cant anyways as it only leads into dispute, at the end of the day nobody wins.

and for the record im not 'happy to point stuff about jews and the holocaust' its a topic im not even comfortable about talking about outside of my own family
    By Jove, you really don't have a clue do you? Let's get back to the basics then. I'm sure you love democracy. All idiots do (not that smart people don't, stupid people are just very very proud to have a voice of their own).

So here are the basics for you:

In a democracy the main rule of fist is freedom of speach. Everyone gets to have an opinion. Everyone also wants his opinion to be the opinion of the group. In order to become this, you have to win in a debate. Discussions can get heated sometimes, but it's better they do than it is not to keep them. Because, in a democracy, discussion leads to progression. Why? Well, because in theory the best option, the opinion is picked.

You got that?

The consequence:

It's no biggie to have a verbal fight over an issue. In fact, it's a good thing. So like I said, grow some balls, walk the walk and don't be such a crybaby.

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #614
    By Jove, you really don't have a clue do you? Let's get back to the basics then. I'm sure you love democracy. All idiots do (not that smart people don't, stupid people are just very very proud to have a voice of their own).

So here are the basics for you:

In a democracy the main rule of fist is freedom of speach. Everyone gets to have an opinion. Everyone also wants his opinion to be the opinion of the group. In order to become this, you have to win in a debate. Discussions can get heated sometimes, but it's better they do than it is not to keep them. Because, in a democracy, discussion leads to progression. Why? Well, because in theory the best option, the opinion is picked.

You got that?
    what good is freedom of speech if nobody is even going to take the opposing point seriously enough to reply intelligently without the insults.

a verbal fight is pathetic and childish

a verbal debate is good

see the difference?

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #616
    I can't believe you missed the point.
    says the one who thinks verbal insults are healthy. but hey if u wana keep calling everyone a retard in the belief that will do everyone the whole world of good then fine. i underestimated your stubbourness. just for the record i was only referring to the scuffle between you and vin being boring, not the actual political talk which was going alright till you both broke out.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
    yes you're a retard, vin's a retard everyone's a retard - GREAT DISCUSSION! can you not see that nobody is actually capable of having a political or religious discussion without it breaking loose in war? otherwise i wouldnt actually mind.

if i was your mum i would of disowned you a long time ago
    and you talk about bickering :disagree:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    It's remarkable to see how someone with the nickname "badass devil" who will always be the first to call for hate towards Inter is truly scared of an internet discussion.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)