The off topic thread (56 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
well, i think hes the kind of person who once he has got it in for someone he will not let it go.
But it's also a split second decision. He sees you, or in my case reads you, and instantly decides whether he likes you or not. He's not capable of reversing a first impression.

OP
Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #584
    well thats a bit rich coming from you. all you seemed to do was bash inter last season, we got th message bu you carried on.
    well then if thats the case, then seven and co are no better if all they can do is argue about who's more of a retard when quite frankly nobody really cares

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    well then if thats the case, then seven and co are no better if all they can do is argue about who's more of a retard when quite frankly nobody really cares
    The problem is though, in my case it's one aspect of my personality. I like to bicker with Vinman now and then. On the other hand I have also lots of interesting things to say.

You don't really say anything that matters. It's because you, well.. never add anything important to a discussion. So you just start shouting something about Inter hoping it's catchy and you get two or three losers to follow you. In essence, that's who you are.

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #586
    That's because, despite the fact he ought to know a thing or two about the holocaust, really does believe Inter fans are less than people.
    stick with the topic instead of involving more unecessary crap, think im some fascist jew i dont care, nobody else here cares except you, now your argument with vin too is getting dull not to say my rant about inter isnt but since you're the one who moans about me going on about them, then this is my moan about you just dragging on and on about something that can just be so f*cking easily solved by just ignoring each other or some to some kinda compromise, but oh no you just wana score cheap points on each other instead, this is like a f*cking kindergarten, so as i said both of you just make up or learn to ignore each other instead of continuing to repeat yourselves in an attempt to win the battle of whos less of a retard.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
    But it's also a split second decision. He sees you, or in my case reads you, and instantly decides whether he likes you or not. He's not capable of reversing a first impression.
    yes, what can we do really though? but at the same time hes such a cheeking bastard to actually act arrogant. after reading half his mathc reports, they only invole name calling and shouting, and i am surprised so many people hail him to be a maestro. and the fuking quote ' you can learn from the vinman :p '. i mean come on you are 30 something if you knew anything you would be a fucking football coach.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
    stick with the topic instead of involving more unecessary crap, think im some fascist jew i dont care, nobody else here cares except you, now your argument with vin too is getting dull not to say my rant about inter isnt but since you're the one who moans about me going on about them, then this is my moan about you just dragging on and on about something that can just be so f*cking easily solved by just ignoring each other or some to some kinda compromise, but oh no you just wana score cheap points on each other instead, this is like a f*cking kindergarten, so as i said both of you just make up or learn to ignore each other instead of continuing to repeat yourselves in an attempt to win the battle of whos less of a retard.
    no offence man, but i think alot more people would call you a retard before seven and even vinman on this forum.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    yes, what can we do really though? but at the same time hes such a cheeking bastard to actually act arrogant. after reading half his mathc reports, they only invole name calling and shouting, and i am surprised so many people hail him to be a maestro. and the fuking quote ' you can learn from the vinman :p '. i mean come on you are 30 something if you knew anything you would be a fucking football coach.
    For some reason people are easily intimidated by the Vin. He tries to work it as well by referring to his bulky body every now and then. But to me he never was all that tough. When it comes to debate, the guy's such an easy victim. He'd have the advantage English is his native tongue, but he seems to speak it rather poorly.

Like you said, he's one arrogant guy. Though I must say I think it's some form of childish reaction. Deep down he knows he's stupid. So what does he do? He tries to point out stupidities of others.

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #593
    For some reason people are easily intimidated by the Vin. He tries to work it as well by referring to his bulky body every now and then. But to me he never was all that tough. When it comes to debate, the guy's such an easy victim. He'd have the advantage English is his native tongue, but he seems to speak it rather poorly.

Like you said, he's one arrogant guy. Though I must say I think it's some form of childish reaction. Deep down he knows he's stupid. So what does he do? He tries to point out stupidities of others.
    ok you made your point can we leave at that please, and for vin - dont bother replying to seven. just want some bloody peace around here

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    What's funny is that there actually was a serious discussion going on and you, just like Vinman, couldn't keep up with the pace, "badass". So you begged us to stop all the political talk in what you thought was your thread. Now you're focussing on the Vinman and me, just so we wouldn't talk about America again. Why? Because you couldn't add anything to the discussion. It's what you do all the time. You realise you have nothing to offer, so you shout to get noticed.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006

Large underlying insecurities i think. I have also noticed from his tone that he thinks more with his fists than his brain, and when he tries to this with his mind he comes up with this superficial nonsense to cover up his idiocy. I had no problem with him when i came here, but the minute i spoke out against what he said he went off on one of his rants.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Large underlying insecurities i think. I have also noticed from his tone that he thinks more with his fists than his brain, and when he tries to this with his mind he comes up with this superficial nonsense to cover up his idiocy. I had no problem with him when i came here, but the minute i spoke out against what he said he went off on one of his rants.
    The sad part of course is that people like you and me will always take advantage from people like Vinman and "badass". Not on an internet forum obviously, but in real life they're the ones we use to have a good life. It's so easy to manipulate these people, so they'd give you what you want. The only thing that actually refrains me from doing so all the time is my consience.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
    The sad part of course is that people like you and me will always take advantage from people like Vinman and "badass". Not on an internet forum obviously, but in real life they're the ones we use to have a good life. It's so easy to manipulate these people, so they'd give you what you want. The only thing that actually refrains me from doing so all the time is my consience.
    Yes, you're right. it is so easy for all of us to swear, but occasionally, very occasionally we can have a good solid debate and people like this just cant go long enough without calling someone or something a name.

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #600
    What's funny is that there actually was a serious discussion going on and you, just like Vinman, couldn't keep up with the pace, "badass". So you begged us to stop all the political talk in what you thought was your thread. Now you're focussing on the Vinman and me, just so we wouldn't talk about America again. Why? Because you couldn't add anything to the discussion. It's what you do all the time. You realise you have nothing to offer, so you shout to get noticed.
    its not even a discussion anymore thats the point, its just a war of words which has turned petty. There have been threads in the past in which political talk has been the case and its obvious from that, that nobody in this forum is actually capable of learning to debate but instead argue and squabble hence why they have been shut down in the past, i choose not to get involved in these political discussions because it does get nasty as you and vin and other people in the past have proven, what my political views are not of anyones concerns because ive been brought up not to talk about religion and politics on a social aspect as proven here only causes arguments, yeah i can add my views here, but i choose not too because it only arises problems

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)