Not open for further replies.
OP
Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #561
    ßömßäяdîëя;1428691 said:
    Well, I used to love Green Day, but not any more. But it is true that fags suck....unless they are prudes and don't put out.

:D

You are right, it hasn't anything to do with it, and Tonykart is the only REAL gay I know.

I love them....did you know they all met at Harvard as PoliSci majors?
    i thought u mite like this burke :D its from a popular english program called little brittain

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ddhqyD9cMdw

Buy on AliExpress.com
    Apr 12, 2004
    To be honest Vinni and Hector Waffles really are very similar people. You really are, oposite sides of the spectrum. Ask anyone, you both generalise, you both are strong-headed, and no one can argue with you. No one can argue with you not because you are always right, but you refuse to think that anyone else can be right. This is more true with Hector, but seriously, Hector, you are an asshole and Vinni is just a punk sometimes. But I can't hold that against him too much, after all, he is a republican.

Just like Hitler and Stalin, totally different styles of governing, but they both killed millions of people.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    ßömßäяdîëя;1428691 said:
    I love them....did you know they all met at Harvard as PoliSci majors?
    that is something i did not know, really great band and massively overlooked and underhyped:agree:
    no...my collegues would never play soccer

I would hope that most of America would realize this

I have no excuses for the red-necks though:D
    in sevens world they ARE the police force man:oops:

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
    driven by impulses ??

sure, whatever you say...I think you are more driven by impulses than anyone else here, with your ridiculous generalizations

you know nothing kid...plain and simple

go back and play with your toy cars and trucks and leave "reason" and "intelligence" to the grown- ups
    you are hardly a grown up, you come on an internet forum and say stupid things. and i'm sure that you thought saddam was behind it all. Serously you should grow up, you are 30 something and you get irrational like a teenager.

know one can aregue with you once you get going and i hate to think what its like for a criminal or suspect that you've got it in for.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
    no...my collegues would never play soccer

I would hope that most of America would realize this

I have no excuses for the red-necks though:D

and as for that statement, we've just had a big discussion about how 'ignorant' americans are. And well that statement is just as bad and it proves alot of point for people here.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    driven by impulses ??

sure, whatever you say...I think you are more driven by impulses than anyone else here, with your ridiculous generalizations

you know nothing kid...plain and simple

go back and play with your toy cars and trucks and leave "reason" and "intelligence" to the grown- ups
    I know nothing? :howler:

That's rather laughable coming from someone with an obvious minority complex towards me.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Vinman amuses me. One moment he's calling me a retard, the other he's bashing me because I "read". The complete lack of reason in this human being fascinates me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)