The off topic thread (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Bush shouldn't have even won in 2000 as you might know, as his brother Geb probably fixed up Florida rather nicely for the Republican win in that State. It really came down to Florida and with the voting problems they had back then, it was probably easy to fix something up. Not to mention all the absentee ballots that went missing... couldn't say I was surprised in retrospect.

Unfortunately, there are too many retards in this country who just vote one ticket in every election, which is incredibly be sad but that's just the way it is. There is a reason why I hate the South and anybody who simply cares about the right to bear arms. All fucking retards.
I know he shouldn't have won. It's a huge scandal if you ask me. Sure, Michael Moore has his wrongs, but his book Stupid White Men does have a lot of good points as well..

I think hate towards the USA is more than justified these days. This doesn't mean you should hate American citizens or American culture, but America's foreign policy and the president. There's a lot to argue about, but let's face facts, these are two things that have been going completely wrong.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I know he shouldn't have won. It's a huge scandal if you ask me. Sure, Michael Moore has his wrongs, but his book Stupid White Men does have a lot of good points as well..

I think hate towards the USA is more than justified these days. This doesn't mean you should hate American citizens or American culture, but America's foreign policy and the president. There's a lot to argue about, but let's face facts, these are two things that have been going completely wrong.
And don't think that this is reserved only for people who don't have American passports...

Jun 13, 2007
That's just so simple to say. The human race is inherently greedy, and even if the United States would give money and services away freely to anyone, someone else will come in to fuck us over. The saying, "nice guys finish last," comes into play here. No matter what, whichever entity is the most powerful in some group of entities, it will naturally be hated by some.

Your thinking here is flawed to the highest extent. I'm not even sure how someone who has to deal with Hezbollah, the Lebanese government, and the IDF could even say such a thing to be honest.
I don't want America to give any of its money or services to the world .. Just for it to stop fucking up other countries . It uses other countries to get what it wants , and at the price of so many lost souls . Look at whats happening between palestine and israel , if Bush wanted it to end it would have ended before you could say " inter sucks " . They fund billions and billions of dollars for weapons to israel and for what ? self defense ? give me a break .Israel went to war with lebanon , who did America stand with ? My friend, the states is ruled by israel and not the other way around .

No , i don't think my thinking is flawed in anyway , I lived through the war in Lebanon and i saw what my country went through and trust me i see things how they really are and not from the perspective of pro-bush american television stations . if anything it's your thinking that's flawed , at least you realize who george w.bush is , that's the first step , now the second step is to realize what your country has done to the rest of the world .

I don't hate american people ,I hate the american government . If you open your eyes for a second you might see why .

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
And inflicting wars on poorer nations for the sake of petrol isn't ?
what petrol ???

Last time I checked, we were paying top dollar for gas, and if thats all we were after in Iraq, we would have already started taking it

Hell, all were doing is LOSING money with this war, and soldiers as well

We should receive some sort of compensation for freeing Iraq of Saddam.....

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I don't want America to give any of its money or services to the world .. Just for it to stop fucking up other countries . It uses other countries to get what it wants , and at the price of so many lost souls . Look at whats happening between palestine and israel , if Bush wanted it to end it would have ended before you could say " inter sucks " . They fund billions and billions of dollars for weapons to israel and for what ? self defense ? give me a break .Israel went to war with lebanon , who did America stand with ? My friend, the states is ruled by israel and not the other way around .

No , i don't think my thinking is flawed in anyway , I lived through the war in Lebanon and i saw what my country went through and trust me i see things how they really are and not from the perspective of pro-bush american television stations . if anything it's your thinking that's flawed , at least you realize who george w.bush is , that's the first step , now the second step is to realize what your country has done to the rest of the world .

I don't hate american people ,I hate the american government . If you open your eyes for a second you might see why .
so, you must be a Hezbollah supporter ??

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
You can't be serious. How on earth is the United States government going to be able to end the Palestinian - Israeli conflict? This war, all entities considered, has been going on for centuries, not just decades, over land that everybody over there believes is their own. This struggle started way before the Holocaust. The US may not be helping matters with funding the IDF and supplying them weapons, but how on earth is the US going to cause such people to come to a peace accord? Hell, this struggle for the "promised land" was one of the banes to humanity before the USA was even established. So I think you are very wrong in saying the United States could end this struggle with a few billions... unless we take over Canada and let the Jews live there.

The States are not ruled by the Jews. However, after World War II it was our obligation to help Israeli, whether it be right or wrong.

I'm sorry, but your thinking is flawed. Why do you think everybody hates Real Madrid and Milan? Why do you think many people around the world hate citizens such as Donald Trump, or other millionaires? The United States has done injustices in the past indeed, but not all the hate stems from those injustices. In South America, many think that our economic system screws them over, yet we bring them jobs that they couldn't provide themselves. In Thailand many thought, due to ridiculous media articles, that the Tsunami was created by a nuclear blast that was carried out by the United States. How absurd is that?

The current government of my nation are criminals in my opinion, but take a broader look across the globe. Look at all the corrupt governments in place. From Africa, to Asia, to Eastern Europe, you cannot even count how many governments are corrupted. It's just that since the US is the most powerful nation in the world, this country gets all the blame. When probably we should be blaming humanity instead, as humanity is naturally greedy, whether white, black, red, yellow or brown.

So you think I adhere to what the media in my country tells me. Thanks, but you don't know shit about me. We're not all the same over here, you know.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
what petrol ???

Last time I checked, we were paying top dollar for gas, and if thats all we were after in Iraq, we would have already started taking it

Vinni, have you ever seen the film Syriana? If not, I suggest you watch it, brother.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
And don't think that this is reserved only for people who don't have American passports...
Of course it isn't. On the other hand, propaganda does seem to work. I mean, just take a look at Borat. You remember that rodeo scene? Sure, not all people are like that, but it's dangerous enough some are.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
what petrol ???

the US is losing money on the war, American companies are earning a shitload because of the lucrative contracts they have struck for Iraqi oil.
BTW oil and gas prices in US are way cheaper then in Europe. They are not that expensive but every government charges taxes individually and that makes the prices steep. Same goes for cigarettes.

Apr 12, 2004
somebody has to do it now that there seem to be no brain cells left in America
Name the top universities in the world and I bet at least 3 or 4 out of 10 are in the US.

Some of the smarted people in the world are American, although I agree that some of the dumbest people are American as well.

Point, period, and simple, that is a biased statement, and your fellow "countryman" Andries "Seven" Gobert would say that is a racist statement.

So coming from someone that fears Aunt Jemima and Log Cabin because of a possible government overthrow, I say, with respect, "Suck my dick, bitch."

Thank you, Hector Waffles Jr., have a nice day.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It's just so funny. Just because my government are a bunch of idiots, people treat me like someone who agrees with their policies full stop. Everybody thinks Americans are idiots, but where is the line drawn?

Apr 12, 2004
I know people that didn't go to college or couln't make it and they are more intelligent than my father.

The line is drawn where the line is.....the line being the line between our countries....

As soon as you cross it, you hate it it, it makes your dome achein', might here what I mean from the lower 48 but what am I statin', what am i sayin', niggaz think I'm playin', so how you like me now?

Listen to the worlds, listen to it all,
You think you're the man, Tony Blair didn't call,
I done see a Ukrainian take a run at my mall,
is that right, is it wrong,
fuck it, suck it, and listen to this song.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
like I said I've lived in US and I adore the country, I have many friends there
I was only arguing with Vinman and I cannot understand the Americans have elected this nitwit as their president not once but twice. The rest of the world knew he is an dangerous idiot and then they re-elect him. It took a hurricane to wake them up.
Btw I attended Ohio State University and I'm quite sure they have the common sense to realise that those rednecks in the White House are thinking of their own fortunes instead of the well-fare of every American.

Apr 12, 2004
I was only arguing with Vinman and I cannot understand the Americans have elected this nitwit as their president not once but twice. The rest of the world knew he is an dangerous idiot and then they re-elect him. It took a hurricane to wake them up.
Btw I attended Ohio State University and I'm quite sure they have the common sense to realise that those rednecks in the White House are thinking of their own fortunes instead of the well-fare of every American.
I've voted in every election I've been eligible for and I punched Dem the whole way down. So when you hate on the USA, you hate on me, but when you hate on the Bush, I'm in front of you with the first word.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
what petrol ???

This is what I'm talking about, swag, Andy. I know there are very reasonable people in America. Hell, there probably are lots of reasonable people. But idiots like Vinman, at least idiots when it comes to politics, do a lot of harm in this world. You can't really blame anyone for hating people like Vinman.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
You attended OSU, that's great. I attend Penn State. Not everybody loves Bush here, in fact more than 60% don't like him whatsoever, so please refrain from the generalizations. I didn't like Bush even in 2000 when I just graduated 8th grade.

And I wish people of other countries would not act as if their people would not act in favor of their own welfare. Jesus Christ, some people are so biased in this world.

Apr 12, 2004
This is what I'm talking about, swag, Andy. I know there are very reasonable people in America. Hell, there probably are lots of reasonable people. But idiots like Vinman, at least idiots when it comes to politics, do a lot of harm in this world. You can't really blame anyone for hating people like Vinman.
I disagree with his political view, and I find him very hard to like, but I do, because he is a nice guy.

But I agree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)