Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #381
    ßömßäяdîëя;1426436 said:
    Yea, but who were the founding members?

The original 14 clubs.....

It's too late now, you could have already looked it up.
    no i presumed u meant who founded the g14 which was berlusconi but u didnt specify as in the 14 clubs. and no i didnt look it up, i happened to already know

Buy on AliExpress.com
    Jun 13, 2007
    I agree to some extent. Bush is indeed an idiot and does nothing to wipe away Anti-American sentiment; he just adds to the problem. But many hated Americans prior to the Bush days anyway.
    Obviously , America have had a long history of wars with so many different countries , it isn't hard to imagine people being anti-american . I hated america's politics and its treatment to the rest of the world .

Being the most powerful nation in the world , they should be spending hundreds of billions on peace and not war .

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
    I dont think America is hated because of the wars.America is hated just the way any other nation would have been hated had it been the strongest in the world,which is a pretty stupid reason but still.Everyone hates whoever's the most powerful and because hating someone or something prominent is easier than hating something that no one knows of.America's foreign policy only gives people an excuse to support an otherwise silly argument.In the future,if the US falls as the world's most poweful nation and China emerges as one,people will start hating them too for no reason at all,and they'd use 'they abuse human rights' as an excuse.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    I agree to some extent. Bush is indeed an idiot and does nothing to wipe away Anti-American sentiment; he just adds to the problem. But many hated Americans prior to the Bush days anyway.
    You can't begin to understand how much hatred Bush has spread.

Many American presidents have made questionable decisions, but George W. Bush is, to put it bluntly, an utter retard. And that's what stings. The world's most powerful nation is in the hands of a retard. Or more likely, in the hands of his administration.

A couple of weeks ago I saw him in this live interview. A reporter asked him if this was 'plan B'. Bush said that the guy who created the plan had a name which begins with an H. 'So', he said, 'in fact it's a plan BH.'

Jun 13, 2007
    I dont think America is hated because of the wars.America is hated just the way any other nation would have been hated had it been the strongest in the world,which is a pretty stupid reason but still.Everyone hates whoever's the most powerful and because hating someone or something prominent is easier than hating something that no one knows of.America's foreign policy only gives people an excuse to support an otherwise silly argument.In the future,if the US falls as the world's most poweful nation and China emerges as one,people will start hating them too for no reason at all,and they'd use 'they abuse human rights' as an excuse.
    People might have envied America for being the most powerful nation i the world . but the thing that made people hate america was America's treatment of the rest of the world , conflicting needless wars on all reasy struggling nations , and ofcourse the one and only president with an IQ of 3 , George w.Bush .

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
    No one really got envied for being the most powerful.You could look at your every day examples.Its much easier to hate the toughest kid in the street than to like him.All im saying is that people would have hated America even if Bush had not attacked Iraq.Whoever is the strongest,will get hated.Call it jealousy or pure spite.

Jun 13, 2007
    You maybe right to some extent but that's not the sole reason America is hated all over the world .Imagine if America promoted peace instead of war , Funded Billions of dollars for the good of the world and not for the demolition of it , had it improved it's policies with different countries , had it not been so greedy and selfish . I think America would have been loved and not hated .

It's a question of hate because of power , Why would America be hated by the rest of the world if it had done well ? It wouldn't , Its history , past , and present justifies the hate the world has for this country .

David01

Aug 20, 2006
    they are acting like they are the police of the world, declaring that some nations are evil and must be destroyed. Why did they invade Iraq, not because of a dictator, but because of it's oil. There are many dictators in the world but they are left alone cuz they have hardly any oil.
    Don't tell me Sadam had plans to attack America and there were no terrorists, they emerged when Iraq was invaded and now they come from all over to create hamoc.
    Why did the first gulf war start? Because Kuwait is rich and has great oil-supplies, not to help those poor Kuwaity's.
    Nonody interfered in the Balkan and only after years of bloodshed will the international community intervene in Somalia.
    Don't give me this crap about the war on terror; it' a war for oil.
    I have lived in the US and I can tell you that the ordinary people don't have a clue what this is all about. They are being brainwashed by Washington. They are being told that this was because of Saddam who had nuclear weapons and together with Al Qaida would pose a threat for America. They had to get rid of Sadam, who by the way had nothing to do with Al-Qaida and free the Iraqi's.
    Slowly they are seeing the light but it took them eight years.
    I agree that because of their power they are hated; Juve is great and therefore it is hated at the same time. I can only pray that the next president won't be a redneck with a republican- party card.
    Bush didn't make the world a safer place, on the contrary.

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    That's totally false. Do you think that USA did nothing wrong in the world?

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    they are acting like they are the police of the world, declaring that some nations are evil and must be destroyed. Why did they invade Iraq, not because of a dictator, but because of it's oil. There are many dictators in the world but they are left alone cuz they have hardly any oil.
    Don't tell me Sadam had plans to attack America and there were no terrorists, they emerged when Iraq was invaded and now they come from all over to create hamoc.
    Why did the first gulf war start? Because Kuwait is rich and has great oil-supplies, not to help those poor Kuwaity's.
    Nonody interfered in the Balkan and only after years of bloodshed will the international community intervene in Somalia.
    Don't give me this crap about the war on terror; it' a war for oil.
    I have lived in the US and I can tell you that the ordinary people don't have a clue what this is all about. They are being brainwashed by Washington. They are being told that this was because of Saddam who had nuclear weapons and together with Al Qaida would pose a threat for America. They had to get rid of Sadam, who by the way had nothing to do with Al-Qaida and free the Iraqi's.
    Slowly they are seeing the light but it took them eight years.
    I agree that because of their power they are hated; Juve is great and therefore it is hated at the same time. I can only pray that the next president won't be a redneck with a republican- party card.
    Bush didn't make the world a safer place, on the contrary.

zzzzzzzzzzzz........

another brain-surgeon from Belgium

nice try at stating the "facts"

Jun 13, 2007
    exactly , years of wars and the killings of hundreds of thousands of people around the world must have counted for some hate . While Bush points the finger and calls everyone a dictator when he's the biggest dictator there is , and claims to go clean up other countries when its's his country that needs cleaning up , America's credibility is undoubtedly questioned by the entire world much less its own people .

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    to you, our biggest crime is supporting Israel

whether we were right or not is up for debate, but I know that many ppl believe the Jews run this country...again, another subject thats up for debate (but then again, no one knows for sure, anyways)

Jun 13, 2007

whether we were right or not is up for debate, but I know that many ppl believe the Jews run this country...again, another subject thats up for debate (but then again, no one knows for sure, anyways)
    And inflicting wars on poorer nations for the sake of petrol isn't ?

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #396

well when you think that new york is the business capital of the world and that has more jews than the entire state of israel it could be said jews do run america

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    You can't begin to understand how much hatred Bush has spread.

Many American presidents have made questionable decisions, but George W. Bush is, to put it bluntly, an utter retard. And that's what stings. The world's most powerful nation is in the hands of a retard. Or more likely, in the hands of his administration.
    Bush shouldn't have even won in 2000 as you might know, as his brother Geb probably fixed up Florida rather nicely for the Republican win in that State. It really came down to Florida and with the voting problems they had back then, it was probably easy to fix something up. Not to mention all the absentee ballots that went missing... couldn't say I was surprised in retrospect.

Unfortunately, there are too many retards in this country who just vote one ticket in every election, which is incredibly be sad but that's just the way it is. There is a reason why I hate the South and anybody who simply cares about the right to bear arms. All fucking retards.

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #399
    Bush shouldn't have even won in 2000 as you might know, as his brother Geb probably fixed up Florida rather nicely for the Republican win in that State. It really came down to Florida and with the voting problems they had back then, it was probably easy to fix something up. Not to mention all the absentee ballots that went missing... couldn't say I was surprised in retrospect.

Unfortunately, there are too many retards in this country who just vote one ticket in every election, which is incredibly be sad but that's just the way it is. There is a reason why I hate the South and anybody who simply cares about the right to bear arms. All fucking retards.
    that was well highlighted in the movie farenheit 9/11

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    You maybe right to some extent but that's not the sole reason America is hated all over the world .Imagine if America promoted peace instead of war , Funded Billions of dollars for the good of the world and not for the demolition of it , had it improved it's policies with different countries , had it not been so greedy and selfish . I think America would have been loved and not hated .

It's a question of hate because of power , Why would America be hated by the rest of the world if it had done well ? It wouldn't , Its history , past , and present justifies the hate the world has for this country .
    That's just so simple to say. The human race is inherently greedy, and even if the United States would give money and services away freely to anyone, someone else will come in to fuck us over. The saying, "nice guys finish last," comes into play here. No matter what, whichever entity is the most powerful in some group of entities, it will naturally be hated by some.

Your thinking here is flawed to the highest extent. I'm not even sure how someone who has to deal with Hezbollah, the Lebanese government, and the IDF could even say such a thing to be honest.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)