The off topic thread (35 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
"Kicking it" is an expression. You need to take a slang course.

My signature is referring to a Fast Show sketch. I have no affinity whatsoever with Egyptian politicians.
I don't think anybody will catch that you're talking about anything else than the guy himself.

Jun 26, 2007
I'm neutral about him because he did nothing. I was curious to see what you like in such a useless bug.
Look, please try to understand before one of us dies :rolleyes:. It's used in a british comedy sketch which is a parody to foreign tv. But I'm not gonna give you the link, because you'll probably be offended by that too!

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Look, please try to understand before one of us dies :rolleyes:. It's used in a british comedy sketch which is a parody to foreign tv. But I'm not gonna give you the link, because you'll probably be offended by that too!
Man, I really don't care. I was just curious. Do whatever you want.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
At least the guy is Anti-American
YES! I, on behalf of the Committee to Liberate the Rest of the World, agrees with your notion. Our goal is to have 99% of the rest of the world Anti-American by 2018, to the point where the rest of the world is so angry, they swim across oceans to defeat the United States. Come join us in harmony among weapons against Amrericans!

Jun 13, 2007
YES! I, on behalf of the Committee to Liberate the Rest of the World, agrees with your notion. Our goal is to have 99% of the rest of the world Anti-American by 2018, to the point where the rest of the world is so angry, they swim across oceans to defeat the United States. Come join us in harmony among weapons against Amrericans!
I don't blame America for the world's problems , I blame humanity , and its craving for power , greed , and wealth .
That bushy idiot that like guns that go "boom" should be tortured to death . He is the reason of your country's shitty reputation all over the world .

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
That bushy idiot that like guns that go "boom" should be tortured to death . He is the reason of your country's shitty reputation all over the world .
I agree to some extent. Bush is indeed an idiot and does nothing to wipe away Anti-American sentiment; he just adds to the problem. But many hated Americans prior to the Bush days anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)