Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
This Georgian dude had the balls to PM me:

koSTARica said:
Hey Seven,

What the fuck is your problem man?
What do u want?

Why do u bother making comments when it doesn't even consider u?

Everytime I post something (the content of the post doesn't matter) a FUCK like u comes up and makes a comment, and then everything starts over;

just sit back and do other stuff like : jerk-off or somethig!

You Mother FUckEr!!!!!
Go suck a fuck.

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
This Georgian dude had the balls to PM me:

Go suck a fuck.
:D

That was personal message! now u are making this thread an OFF-TOPIC;
"This Georgian dude had the balls to PM me:"- bla bla bla... what u wanna say?

You were blaming me flooding the forum, ow u are doing the same! SHAME ON YOU :D

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
As long its off-topic I'm free to write and Off-topic post :)
There is at least one more Georgian Guy here, who is hiding out and never signs himself; I would like to tell him the following:

"Sheni dedismtkvenili var she nabozvaro klis dagdebulo shena; Shen vina xar bichi she arakaco! ras damalulxar mutelivit da icerebi ragac kleobebs; Au shen manaxine aq tbilisshi sadme ras gizavdiii dedis mutels gadagaxevi saxeze; Vin gagachina shen am kvekanaze da vin gagzarda me imati dedis mutelshi shevatesle! Eseti TESLI saidan gaizarde; Qartveli me ro sadme vnaxo da vigac dedakleebis cinaagmdeg sul mtkunic ro ikos mainc davudgebi gverdze bicho; da shen kide ras aketeb she deda motknulo aset kleobebs rogor mcer bicho!!!

vaa ar gadamikvana chkuidan to! Vigaca kuila muteli xar daze age forumis nick-is tkmis traki ara gak sxvas rom tavi davanebot da raze unda gelaparako :) Tfu kvela shennairi qartvelis DEDAS SHEVECI!"

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
i am expecting a pm about how EVERYBODY in this forum writes in foreign languages......................blah,blah,blah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)