The off topic thread (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 15, 2006
Here u go, u admitted yourself that my sig was erased because people hated me and the RULES have nothing to do here ;)

And about your last sentence I will give u three dots ...

One member here was absolutely correnct when he wrote that WHEN I POST SOMETHING (ANYTHING) THERE IS A HUGE REACTION FROM SEVERAL MEMBERS, and THEN I HAVE TO REACT BACK!!!

Why do u people bother typing those posts; I was just posting some funny pics (at least some members liked it- I got responses) and u just saw my posts and STARTED TALKING CRAP!

BOZI INSULTED MY FAMILY MEMBER! HE THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY! I THEN POSTED SIMILAR PICS ABOUT HIS AND BURKES FAMILY MEMBER and THAT WASN'T FUNNY!. I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING EXCEPTIONAL. AND THEN YOU COULD SEE WHAT HAPPENED!

David01

Aug 20, 2006
Hey guys I'm in Peking for a couple of days and it is hotter then a motherfucker down here. I wartched it on CNN and it is about 40 degrees celcius. I guess the guys in the middle east think that is chilly but I'm from Belgium and that is hot for me.I'm already sweating just by typing this, how do you all cope with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)