The off topic thread (61 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
kostarica in response to ur post on the funny pics thread. i wasnt asking you about changing my sig shut up and stop being gay, i doubt i will have to change mine because unlike you, not everybody hates me(just seven). second off thats fucking hilarious that you cant give neg rep and everybody else can neg rep you! its so funny im gonna laugh in your face. HAHAHA!!! see i laughed in ur face and u cant neg rep me!

OP
Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #227
    kostarica in response to ur post on the funny pics thread. i wasnt asking you about changing my sig shut up and stop being gay, i doubt i will have to change mine because unlike you, not everybody hates me(just seven). second off thats fucking hilarious that you cant give neg rep and everybody else can neg rep you! its so funny im gonna laugh in your face. HAHAHA!!! see i laughed in ur face and u cant neg rep me!
    such a neg rep bully! :D look at what you done to the poor kid

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    actually i think that whole neg-rep thing is a smokescreen. its bollocks IMO as i know several folk have had -rep from him lately but that is neither here nor there

anyway...........

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
    So u understood why i asked u where you were from.It was very strange to see someone who knew these words and wasn't coming from Greece!Btw u knew than your compatriot Biscan played in Greece for a couple of years?

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #238
    it seems maher aka m_watever is a bit of a celebrity on other football forums but deary me for a barca fan not being able to spell their best player's name is just ridiculous

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    it seems maher aka m_watever is a bit of a celebrity on other football forums but deary me for a barca fan not being able to spell their best player's name is just ridiculous

theres no such thing as a true barca fan. theyre all just idiots jumpin on the bandwagon who liked madrid before and milan before that. i bet you hes also a brazil fan. he cant spell the name because barca supporters arent fans as you and me are of juve. by the way what happened to that guy havent seen him around, probly good tho one less barca fan is always better

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)