Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #201
    It's strange that u have more than 2 homes...You might don't want to refer to the phrases although it might be interesting.Btw what does the phrase get on mean?cause i don't remember it...Well,you should have known P.A.O.K. the 4th biggest team in Greece which is my favourite one.Of course black and white jerseys!!
    nah its not that strange since ive lived in several countries and atm studying at uni and living on campus there during term time.

im not too sure as to what you mean on highlighted part

the only black and white in me is the blood that streams through my body with cries of forza juve in it

Buy on AliExpress.com

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
    ßömßäяdîëя;1412877 said:
    She would lick your asshole and stroke your cock.
    You only mention words: gay, penis, cock, suck etc. I somebody made u sock his cock sometime (maybe in childhood) and then got Ass-Raped ... thats why u have such an addiction to that type of words u HOMO ;)

Apr 12, 2004
    You only mention words: gay, penis, cock, suck etc. I somebody made u sock his cock sometime (maybe in childhood) and then got Ass-Raped ... thats why u have such an addiction to that type of words u HOMO
    I am guy about you whom knows that you and him get along great bedmate and apartment. When in childhhod make sense from there to here about this and nothing else about get hummer and not talk about hummer suv but hummer penis in your mouth.....my penis, your mouth-butt.

Apr 15, 2006
    You only mention words: gay, penis, cock, suck etc. I somebody made u sock his cock sometime (maybe in childhood) and then got Ass-Raped ... thats why u have such an addiction to that type of words u HOMO ;)
    dude you're fuckin' annoying!!! why the hell do you still post in a forum, where you KNOW that people hate you and are sick of you!!!??? do us all a favour and leave!!!

and if it helps....

PLEASE

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)