Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #181
    For the record: Milan and Juventus have an excellent relationship. Unlike you most people know a sports rivalry shouldn't get in the way of keeping a humane attitude towards others.
    like i said off pitch its good between the board members, but when it comes to fans, they are still our rivals, and enemies, perhaps not as hostile as inter of late due to the calciopoli but nothing will ever change the fact that they are our rivals. They are perhaps the kinda fans i would take out for dinner, but certainly not ones i would want to talk too on a match day

Buy on AliExpress.com
    OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #183
    its funny that ive become friends with so many milanista in a space of 1 season, one of which has supplied me with free italia gear :) but come to talking football, it gets a little nasty :) especially about whos to blame for calciopoli, but we share 1 common ground, inter are scum

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
    I see.Yep west coast but far away from my city.I'm from north-west Greece while Kalamata is south-west.About 600 km from here.Well kalamata is a nice city not as popular as our islands...The local team there plays in the 2nd division of our awful championship.Guess jersey colours...Black and white of course!!!Have fun there!!!

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    although i am not a Milan supporter i hold nothing agaisnt their team or fans. i think milan and juventus share a common hatred of the bastards of italian football inter. since it appears to be a three horse race if juve dont win the scudetto next season i just hope milan do so that inter win nothing. to me milan are just another italian side no more no less and i rooted for them in CL like i would any italian side because i wanted them to try to save the image of italian football and our 4 places in the CL. and yes i said all italian sides because inter are more argentinian than anything else. i guess you could say i am indifferent to milan yet i would much rather see them win the scudetto then inter or roma. and i do not consider myself a valencia fan either yet i would love to see them or sevilla dethrone madrid and barcelona whom i hate with a passion!!!!!

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #190
    I see.Yep west coast but far away from my city.I'm from north-west Greece while Kalamata is south-west.About 600 km from here.Well kalamata is a nice city not as popular as our islands...The local team there plays in the 2nd division of our awful championship.Guess jersey colours...Black and white of course!!!Have fun there!!!
    you ever been? if so what is there to do? and whats the night life like?

god i cant wait to go for the weather and the kleftico :)

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
    kleftico!!!!That's a greek word.I believe u know what it means...Well lucky u cause unfortunately i've never been there!I'm only 17 years old!But for sure u r going to find out many things about Greece.It will be amazing.Summer in Greece...What else do u know about us?

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #193
    kleftico!!!!That's a greek word.I believe u know what it means...Well lucky u cause unfortunately i've never been there!I'm only 17 years old!But for sure u r going to find out many things about Greece.It will be amazing.Summer in Greece...What else do u know about us?
    yes its a greek dish ;) basically a lamb stew in a red wine sauce :drool: its bloody gorgous.

i know that greece at the current european champions :D

ive never been to greece but cyprus is close enough, and was fortunate to pick up some very useful rude phrases :)

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #197
    You only know that we are european champions????I'm waiting to explain the phrases...Btw were are u from?Italy or somewhere else?
    i know that you and another member here called turk bianconero wont get on :D

phrases - words - short sentences

im from alot of places since i have more than 2 homes in theory, but my home city at the moment is a old former roman city near london in cold england

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
    It's strange that u have more than 2 homes...You might don't want to refer to the phrases although it might be interesting.Btw what does the phrase get on mean?cause i don't remember it...Well,you should have known P.A.O.K. the 4th biggest team in Greece which is my favourite one.Of course black and white jerseys!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)