The off topic thread (55 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
guys am sure you have a lot of things in common, for example you both hate Turk, starting with that, so why don't you just love each others? :D

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
it is possible!! Arnold was pregnant once, never saw that movie? the dumbest ever movie btw, even dumber than Bollywood's dumbest ever movie!

OP
Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #170
    jeeebus how many teams do you support antonio1, just checking your profile and it says:

Other teams:
    I like Chelsea, Valencia, and AC Milan. Chelsea have a lot of players I like, Valencia are my spanish team, and AC have a good relationship with Juve, and are a good, italian team.

chelsea? man i bet you only supported them when abramovic came along, like 99% of the other so called chelsea fans

ac milan AND JUVE? why not add inter to that, got nothing to lose, and no ac milan and juve dont have a good relationship, the truth is, we (juve) dont have a good relationship with anyone, perhaps moggi and galliani were friends, but nothing more, they are merda like everyone else juve come up against

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #172
    Badass leave the guy alone . If you don't like Chelsea, Valencia, AC Milan. Chelsea then you will never garauntee your happiness .
    pish fans like him only live a life of denial and phony happiness, part of being a loyal fan is to experience the highs and lows, not when the chips go down you move onto another club who is on a high

Jun 13, 2007
    pish fans like him only live a life of denial and phony happiness, part of being a loyal fan is to experience the highs and lows, not when the chips go down you move onto another club who is on a high
    exactly , but most football fans often support the team that has just one their league or champions league or the team they see most in t.v commercials .
    true fans are very few these days , fans that stick with their team even through the worst times and don't start supporting barcelona or milan because they had a good season .

but these fake fans will never truely be happy , they may have "fake" happiness more than true supporters , but true supporters will have "true" happiness , its simply the greatest feeling in football when the team you have supported all your life finally wins something you have waited for for so long .

The greatest example is Italy winning the world cup .

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    :agree:
    i support only three teams. Juventus of course, the american national team, and the azzurri.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Wait. I'm confused here.

Are you trying to say you're pregnant?
    You ripped it, Andries, YOU RIPPED IT! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT. I was so in to you but you wanted more, you wanted a baby, a little Andries, a little guy you could love and sign him up for the FORUMS. BUT YOU DON'T LOVE ME! You ripped it and now I have a baby and now I have human immunodeficiency virus. But I don't care, baby... I LOVE YOU! I love your cum all in my vagina and all your tainted sperm soaking into my uterus. It feels like that time, remember, when you poured honey in my butthole and then licked it out and I shat a little in your mouth because it felt so good? I LOVED IT! I love you. Come home baby and do it again.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    jeeebus how many teams do you support antonio1, just checking your profile and it says:

Other teams:
    I like Chelsea, Valencia, and AC Milan. Chelsea have a lot of players I like, Valencia are my spanish team, and AC have a good relationship with Juve, and are a good, italian team.

chelsea? man i bet you only supported them when abramovic came along, like 99% of the other so called chelsea fans

ac milan AND JUVE? why not add inter to that, got nothing to lose, and no ac milan and juve dont have a good relationship, the truth is, we (juve) dont have a good relationship with anyone, perhaps moggi and galliani were friends, but nothing more, they are merda like everyone else juve come up against
    For the record: Milan and Juventus have an excellent relationship. Unlike you most people know a sports rivalry shouldn't get in the way of keeping a humane attitude towards others.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)