The odd FORUM AWARD 2004 (4 Viewers)

Sep 28, 2002
i had my exams. was totally cut out from the rest of the world. i only yesterday found out that iuliano and legrottaglie are out of juve. good god, life is fuuny when there's no internet.

but now im back at work, finished with exams you'll have more of me.

where's post a pic thead. ill post a recent pic where im gorgeous and drunk, to make there awards a little more credible. :D

and i still have 60 pages of nick against the world to read

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
i had my exams. was totally cut out from the rest of the world. i only yesterday found out that iuliano and legrottaglie are out of juve. good god, life is fuuny when there's no internet.

but now im back at work, finished with exams you'll have more of me.

where's post a pic thead. ill post a recent pic where im gorgeous and drunk, to make there awards a little more credible. :D

and i still have 60 pages of nick against the world to read
Welcome back, mate. You have missed a lot of news.

Don Bes got married for example

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I should've won the most handsome award, but not alot of people here have seen my pic. Today at school this girl was freaking out because I smiled at her.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
I should've won the most handsome award, but not alot of people here have seen my pic. Today at school this girl was freaking out because I smiled at her.
Oh my god!

I am sure all the girls freak out when they see you....

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
The doctor called about your abnormal big-headedness ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)