The odd FORUM AWARD 2004 (1 Viewer)

Jan 24, 2004
This award was introduced by Erik. Nothing has to be added as it is already perfect. :)

"These are odd categories, and need not be taken seriously. Please PM your votes to me personally so the results won't be predictible and caculateableish orwhatevertheexactwordis. Right, anyway, here's the list:

Poster characterisitics
1. Best poster
2. Freakiest poster
3. Can't-believe-his/ her-keyboard-survived-the-misabuse&horrible-writing-style poster
4. Is-around-way-too-often-and-needs-to-get-a-life poster
5. Needs-to-get-his/her-arse-back-here poster

Moderators
6. Best moderator
7. How-on-earth-did-he/she-get-the-job moderator
8. Most strict moderator
9. Most laid back moderator
10. Didn't-even-know-he/she-was-a-moderator moderator

Superficial
11. Prettiest member (female of course)
12. Most handsome member (male of course)

*Note: voting for someone in the above two categories who is of the same sex does not indicate homosexuality, just to put your mind at ease.

Mood and characters
13. Funniest poster
14. Most lame poster
15. Moodiest poster
16. Most unpredictible poster
17. He/she-scares-the-crap-out-of-me poster

Miscellaneous
18. Village wise-man
19. Village drunk
20. Village hero

Extra award
21. Favourite couple

If you can't decide, you can leave categories open. I must insist however, that you fill out at least 8 categories or I won't include it in the final calculations.

I'll close this thread to prevent any accidental postings of nominations etc.

Start voting! The deadline is 01/10/2005, I'll hope to be able to tell you the results the following evening or, at latest, the day after.

NOTA BENE: IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE INCLUDED IN THIS AWARD SESSION AND YOU DO NOT WISH TO ACTUALLY RECEIVE AN AWARD THEN LET ME KNOW, I'LL SKIP YOU IF YOU WERE TO END UP IN FIRST POSITION AND GO FOR #2"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Delayed but finally counted - here are the odd forum awards 2004. Only winners and runner-up are listed.

ps. I won't never do that again (annoying work :D)

Here we go:

Poster characterisitics

1. Best poster
Denco wins that category, pushing old bull Gray on second place (together with Andy) :star:

2. Freakiest poster
I guessed it and it was confirmed: Bürke is the freakiest one. Followed by Padovano :fool:

3. Can't-believe-his/ her-keyboard-survived-the-misabuse&horrible-writing-style poster
Together with Gino Genesio, Bürke secured himself a second success. No runner-up.

4. Is-around-way-too-often-and-needs-to-get-a-life poster
Gray and Don Bes are cause for concern by winning it. My advice: Go out and get a life! :fero: :D

5. Needs-to-get-his/her-arse-back-here poster
Due to his absence lately Gray is also on top of rostrum. River stands one step lower.

Moderators

6. Best moderator
Kerry said it in 2004, we say it again: "Congratulation Mr. President"! Best moderator on earth: (drumroll) Martin :star: Of course all other mods are equal but some are more equal than others. ;) (fanfare) Three cheers and a tiger to Mikhail.

7. How-on-earth-did-he/she-get-the-job moderator
Paolo_Montero wins it and Gray follows. :confused: and no, I didn't manipulate :D

8. Most strict moderator
Here Paolo_Montero strikes back with a scary dominance. Only Mikhail keeps pace with and safeguards Tom. :strong:

9. Most laid back moderator
Two horse-races are contemporary. Kurvengeflüster and Torkel gain same amount of votes. :party: Martin joins the relaxed winners as second.

10. Didn't-even-know-he/she-was-a-moderator moderator
Be on top and stay on top. Kurvengeflüster and Torkel again here. :devil: How can you oversee a mod. :fero: :D Mikhail and DpForever is the second unknown couple.

Superficial
11. Prettiest member (female of course)
A couple again. Emma and River are high flyers here. Some voters couldn't even decide between both. :undecide:

12. Most handsome member (male of course)
Fliakis with his first victory. Andy is regarded as second-choice beauty. Most males voted for themselves. Lame. :groan:

Mood and characters

13. Funniest poster
Second win for Fliakis. It seems that some don't know the meaning of "funny". :D ;) Don Bes and Padovano should lap their punchlines. 2nd place for both.

14. Most lame poster
1. Andy 2. IncuboRossonero. Just lame. Arguable victory. But who cares, victory is victory. :D

15. Moodiest poster
Lilianna on one and again a second place for anti-hero IncuboRossonero. ;)

16. Most unpredictible poster
Bürke can't clear his position. And as now it is hat-trick time. (fanfare) 3rd time being a runner-up: IncuboRossonero. :touched: ;)

17. He/she-scares-the-crap-out-of-me poster
No winners. No runner-up. Too many votes for different people. Moreover IncuboRossonero already has enough 2nd places. j/k :fool:

Miscellaneous
18. Village wise-man
Sergio is the wisest. Gray and Martin seem as smart as needed for 2nd place. :D

19. Village drunk
I learned in journalism classes that "news is what's different". So it propably isn't worth to be mentioned here. But in order to be fair: Village drunk 2004 is (who could anticipate): Fliakis. Despite his alarming hegemony there is a runner-up. Fabiana is on the way to become a seond Fliakis. :eek: :scared: :D

20. Village hero
Every story needs a hero. Here is our: Martin! :star: :strong:
But also Majed and (who could anticipate Vol. II) IncuboRossonero have heroical features.

Extra award
21. Favourite couple
A couple couple ;) as winners: Andy/Bürke and Sergio/Padovano. No runner-up but Martin is mentioned often in different combinations.

These were the Odd Forums Awards 2004! Hope you enjoyed them. If you are not satisfied with your achievement blame someone else. CU.

idea: Erik
(nonrecurring) implementation: Kurvengeflüster :D

Now everyone can give his/her 2 cent.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
Cant we talk about it in a thread.

Cant the voting be made public like last time?

Its way more fun, get the hype going.:D

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
btw,where are the results?? :fero:

emma,hmany threads have you made latetly??
Whos counting?

++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
i didnt vote.

emma why dont you start by making your vote public
I will when I do the vote. When do people start to beg for votes? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)