The next test: Serbia&Montenegro - Italy (3 Viewers)

JuveGuy

Aug 1, 2002

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Everyone in Italy is happy about the result and I don't see why we shouldn't. If I knew beforethe match that Wales would have drawn, I would have signed for a 1-1 draw.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Everyone in Italy is happy about the result and I don't see why we shouldn't. If I knew beforethe match that Wales would have drawn, I would have signed for a 1-1 draw.
with that performance i doubt if there is any italian who is unhappy with that result ;)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
I see, Zizou, you have interviewed everyone in Italy. I bet it took at least the last 3 days........Are you sure you didnt miss anyone ?????

Myself, and any other Italian fans that I have talked to thought Italy played a piss-poor game. We were bested by an inferior team, who lost to Finland AND Azerbaijan BTW.

If we could only manage a tie away against S&M, what would you expect away against France ??? Spain ??? How about even the Czech Republic ?????

Go ask all the Italians you interviewed that question !!!!!!

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

I see, Zizou, you have interviewed everyone in Italy. I bet it took at least the last 3 days........Are you sure you didnt miss anyone ?????

Myself, and any other Italian fans that I have talked to thought Italy played a piss-poor game. We were bested by an inferior team, who lost to Finland AND Azerbaijan BTW.

If we could only manage a tie away against S&M, what would you expect away against France ??? Spain ??? How about even the Czech Republic ?????

Go ask all the Italians you interviewed that question !!!!!!
Well I am with you, Italy performance did disappoint me, I didn't like what i saw.I Hope this will be a one match performance and nothing more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)