The next leader? (1 Viewer)

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ehfvkfao ] ++
i don"t agree zlatan will be our reader...he is amazing power.... hardwear and technique but he has weak point about shooting skill and finish ability.if he improve that weak point he will be leader but i skeptic his improve
Man, you should watch Zlatan in training, I promise you'd be amazed. :) Ive seen him hit the crossbar like 10-15 times in a row just outside the penalty area and he never missed a one on one with the keeper. I think its because nervousity and preasure he misses such opportunities in games.

I'd say if he learns to run and dribble with the ball better and get the world of his shoulders I can see him turning out as the number 1 one day.

But the leader of Juventus? Naaaa I don't like a striker with that role. :undecide: maybe Zambrotta or Maresca.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I think the player who should lead us should be an attacking midfielder a playmaker and from what I see Nedved is our attacking midfielder not really a playmaker but to tell you the truth he is weaker than previous years and we need to find a new attacking midfielder a playmaker type of player the best ones are Totti who will never join us and Ronaldinho who I doubt we will buy just thinking at how much he will cost... so I think we can buy Cassano and put him in a AM position with Zlatan and Trez upfront and if Cassano improve like I think he will (not because of the position but because of his progress...) and Zlatan is likely to improve too I see us playing in the same way Juve played in 97-98 years and half of 99 (the first one untill DP got injured) with Cassano playing the Zidane role and Zlatan doing DP`s job and with Trez`s accuaracy shooting on goal we should get back to our very best!
If we can bring a great right midfielder I heard that Joaquin is really great and play him as a Di Livio we might be even better (the starting lineup will surely be better giving the fact that our defence with Thuram Cannavaro and Zambrotta is better on the paper than those of the great years
I think that Cassano and Joaquin are realistic if we sell DP and Nedved (we might won`t need Joaquin if Olivera will improve and we could keep Nedved)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Looking to a field position for leadership makes about as much sense as the old model of handing it over to the guy with the most seniority. Sure, those are factors that should be considered. But the majority of such a decision should be weighted on the player's personality, experience, and rapport with his teammates.

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by pecker ] ++

Man, you should watch Zlatan in training, I promise you'd be amazed. :) Ive seen him hit the crossbar like 10-15 times in a row just outside the penalty area and he never missed a one on one with the keeper. I think its because nervousity and preasure he misses such opportunities in games.

I'd say if he learns to run and dribble with the ball better and get the world of his shoulders I can see him turning out as the number 1 one day.
But the leader of Juventus? Naaaa I don't like a striker with that role. :undecide: maybe Zambrotta or Maresca.
yeah.. i agree...

about the leader.. Zambrotta.. or Buffon... !

Len

Feb 13, 2004
Baggio to DP to Zidane to Nedved to ZLATAN?? :rolleyes:

I don't think Zlatan is the person we need.......maybe Camo or Zambro, if he plays left wing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)