The next leader? (1 Viewer)

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
For as long i remember juve have always had a 1 great superstar that lead the team to success. e.g. baggio then zidane then nedved. who can replace nedved? honestly without nedved, juve are playing like crap. nedved has saved our asses so many times before. who will replace him? on the market there is aimar, but i dont see aimar doing what nedved does. he would be a great partner to the "ideal" nedved replacement. but who? meghni? the next zidane? i have no clue. the only players that come 2 mind are ronaldinho, kaka, cassano and maybe tevez. and we all know its not in juve's style to buy these kind of players. we usually wait for the undiscovered gem, but these are getting harder 2 find. maybe cassano could be the next team leader. maybe we should start doing what barca and milan are doing, fill up the midfield with great players ( not outstanding ones (except for ronnie of course)). we could have 3 great midfielders instead of one phenomenal one. e.g emerson, aimar and rosicky; with cassano, zlatan upfront.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Boudz

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    i forgot to mention maresca. i hope cappello will turn him into a leader

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    Yeah, Maresca is a possibility. IMO the 4-3-1-2 is a GREAT formation. Milan have the most complete team on earth and i Admire their startingeleven. And THey have played with the same team for some time now. We have the Gattuso-type in Blasi and Appiah. We have the Seedorf in Emerson, but less offensive, but better defensive. And we have Zlatan upfront. He needs a serious partner. DP and Zala isnt enough. Either we keep trez and sell one of them or we sacrifice trez to get Cassano or Bojinov/Tevez/Gilagol etc.

We must not only get a 'new Nedved' but also a new defence. Cannavaro and Thuram will not be at their best for so long and in a couple of years they cannot fit in our starting eleven (maybe) and therefore we need some fresh flesh. Roma has the most talents and some are in the French league, so its just for Moggi to open the big wallet and buy buy BUY :p

we need to offload, sell unnessecary players like: Ferrara, Montero, Iuliano, Tacchinardi, Pessotto, Birindelli. And maybe even Del Piero. Nedved too soon. So it will be tough.
    I am a fan of all these players, so please dont think that I put their names up lightly....!!

OP
    Boudz

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
    Aug 1, 2002
  • Thread Starter #5
    i think its important to buy players asap, so that the new youunger players will learn a thing or 2 from the current professionals before they retire. dont underestimate these aspect, look at 2 players that were influenced by maradona, ferrara used 2 play in the same eleven with him and cannavaro was trained by maradona in napoli's youth team.

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
    maybe we have the players in the juve system to replace neddy maybe maresca, remember neddy struggled after he replace zidane but look at him now, awesome

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
    maybe you might laugh but maybe olivera in the future, capello rates him highly and when he came on vs djundengan (i know i spelt it wrong lol) he change the game for us. one to watch defiently

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
    a player who isn't discover yet!
    a player with fantastic technick were zlatan would drew on
    a player faster than roberto carlos and zambrotta put togheter
    a player with 3time's harder shot than pavel nedved
    a player who passes like 30time's better than francesco totti

ladies and gentelman

i present

Piombo Gino Genesio :cool: :D :strong: :p :boxing: :thumb: :dielaugh: :rofl:

Feb 29, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Gino Genesio ] ++
    a player with 3 times harder shot than pavel nedved
    If this guys really exist he dont need to have any dribbling or passing capability. Just shoot the ball after it comes to his legs. Probably the goalkeeper will pass out receiving his shot from close range.

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Saphire_diablo ] ++

If this guys really exist he dont need to have any dribbling or passing capability. Just shoot the ball after it comes to his legs. Probably the goalkeeper will pass out receiving his shot from close range.
    ok i will not dribbel i will only schoot :D

Testicular

Dec 13, 2004
    hehe i hope u scoot well

tomas rosicky is the logical replacement..but u neva know wid sumone like Moggi. I mean i hardly can name a similarity between Zidane n Nedved.

i just hope Ibrahimovic will go on to be tha best...he's very much capable of it in my opinion

ey, whats IMO im alwas seein ???

Alexi-10

Oct 13, 2004
    Nedved has to be our player with the most flair he runs the whole 90mins battles very hard for the ball, can score from distance but we certainly are lacking players of the 'creative' side because when you look at teams like Roma they have Cassano, Milan have Kaka and Chelsea have Robben. I must admit Stripper you have a good point, we do usually go for the 'undiscovered gems' like Ruben Oliveria, hopefully we will get Rio Mavuba, the young midfielder has established himself as one of the brightest prospects in French football and is tipped to having a great career like Zidane's and hopefully we will win the CL and this will attract most of the young talents also we will have plenty of cash. Forza Juve.

Il Messiah

Aug 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Stripper ] ++
    maybe cassano could be the next team leader. maybe we should start doing what barca and milan are doing, fill up the midfield with great players ( not outstanding ones (except for ronnie of course)). we could have 3 great midfielders instead of one phenomenal one. e.g emerson, aimar and rosicky; with cassano, zlatan upfront.
    we never buy rosicky,aimar
    two player style is assemble.......two player has weak point about defence
    and we can"t afford price to buy all of two players l
    olivera will be good tool the boy has every tool to superstar only weak point formation knowledge and he is born uruguay<it is reason of underated>

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    Actually Alexi,Nedved doesn't have alot of flair at all.Camoranesi,Del Piero,Olivera and Zlatan have more flair and creativity than he does.

Neddy thrives on hard running,working his socks off and firing shots from long range.His game doesn't comprise of delicate through balls or fancy dribbling like Ludovic Giuly or Ronaldinho,at least not by much.

Alexi-10

Oct 13, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
    Actually Alexi,Nedved doesn't have alot of flair at all.Camoranesi,Del Piero,Olivera and Zlatan have more flair and creativity than he does.
    Desmond, Nedved has a flair for working hard, Camoranesi hasnt got more flair than Nedved. Nedved IMO is our most talented player he is awesome from free kicks and long distance shots, he can shoot with both feet and has great stamina. A true leader he makes players inspire to the level he plays not like Camoranesi. Zlatan Ibrahimovic will be our new leader Zlatan is adapting well to Serie A and he will continue to grow and maybe in a few years he will lead Juve just like Sheva is leading Milan right now! Zlatan is simular to Nedved in a way
    he is very strong and uses his strength to his advantage but certainly Zlatan is becoming more creative but still he is sometimes greedy and shoots instead of passing to a player in a better position but then Nedved is even more greedy, I guess a greedy player makes a true leader, hehe ;)

Il Messiah

Aug 21, 2004
    i don"t agree zlatan will be our reader...he is amazing power.... hardwear and technique but he has weak point about shooting skill and finish ability.if he improve that weak point he will be leader but i skeptic his improve

Muha

The Head Physio
    Feb 25, 2004
    zambo will b our next leader 4 sure ... he is experinced, played alot for juve....he is simply devoted 4 juve .....he'll b a great leader

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)