The Next BFITW.. (1 Viewer)

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
Who is the next best forward in the world.

-Adriano
-Gilardino
-Reyes
-Zlatan
-Rooney
-Tevez

Or anyone not from this list. I would go for Adriano. He is a CF all on his own becuase quite simply there aint many like him. He can do it all. Dribble like Ronaldo, hold on the ball while being pressured by 3-4 defenders. Then the left foot rocket. What a crazy skill to be able to shoot on site from oustside the box and be so accurate. I can only remember Batistuta having this skill. 22 yrs young he would love some silverware but can Inter win something this year?

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 28, 2002
i'd go for adriano as well. and its hard to rate all those players. i mean, reyes, tevez after forwards, who are really hard for me to be compared to pure strikers.

after adriano, the best one will be rooney. he's still a boy, if he dont **** everything up he will be huge.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
I haven't seen Adriano play :)(), but Reyes is something special. Amazing technique somehow welded to blinding pace. He's looking like a young Henry, maybe even better.

That said, we can't agree who's the BFITW today, much less in the future!

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
Reyes is fantastic in Arsenal, but he could only have been such a hit in Arsenal, the league and Arsenal's style of play suits him perfectly!. He most perform in CL to prove himself. Exactly the player Wenger likes, Reyes is just like Henry.

OP
MCPIERO

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
  • Thread Starter #11
    none of the above, I'll go for Henry or Ronaldo...
    :DThe next BFITW Henry Sheva Ronaldo are all the current best.

That said, we can't agree who's the BFITW today, much less in the future!
    Word. Thats what makes it intresting. Some people would still say Piero is the best in the world:cool:

Nawaf113

Sep 11, 2004
    Can't decide betwen Reyes or Adriano...

BTW I'm surprised no-one mentioned Robinho in this thread with all this hype going on about him (CM and non-CM related ;))

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Reyes currently plays at Pires place in Arsenal(Left AM).so you cant put him with these players,any way i'd pick Adriano over the rest any day of the week.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
    Reyes currently plays at Pires place in Arsenal(Left AM).so you cant put him with these players,any way i'd pick Adriano over the rest any day of the week.
    Where do you think Reyes is better? Personally I like him on the left of midfield.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)