the new,improved,updated and completely irrelevant 2009-Cassano to Juve thread (9 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
lets make a team with balotelli, adriano, zebina and cassano ... or we could put all of them in one room and watch who would survive

make it plural ... don't know exactly who, but it was surely not a few
zebina is the beowulf of football

i think we all know how that would end

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It's bad enough that we have one promising young trequartista we can never field.

All we need is another one who will instead throw hissy fits about it.

OP
Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #28
    oh aye for sure mate but i just thought i would get this started before the usual commencement of Cassano threads:tongue:

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    lets make a team with balotelli, adriano, zebina and cassano ... or we could put all of them in one room and watch who would survive

That would be a great reality TV show, though.

oh aye for sure mate but i just thought i would get this started before the usual commencement of Cassano threads:tongue:
    Exactly. You or someone else. :p

Mar 30, 2006
    We should get a deal with Samp that they can keep him until Del Piero retires/ can no longer be a starter. then we can bring him in. A club like Juve should have a plan in place. We don't want what is happening with Nedved (playing every game for us and struggling to show good form) happening to Ale in a few years.

Cassano is the only player around who has the talent to take over from Ale in our starting 11 that we can actually afford (because of his reputation). So in a way it is a blessing to some extent as long as he does not act like poorly here. But he has been calmer at Samp than he was at Roma. We can't afford Augero or someone like that so Cassano is our best bet.

Plus his play is very similar to Ale. He is very good.

OP
    Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #32
    We should get a deal with Samp that they can keep him until Del Piero retires/ can no longer be a starter. then we can bring him in. A club like Juve should have a plan in place. We don't want what is happening with Nedved (playing every game for us and struggling to show good form) happening to Ale in a few years.

Cassano is the only player around who has the talent to take over from Ale in our starting 11 that we can actually afford (because of his reputation). So in a way it is a blessing to some extent as long as he does not act like poorly here. But he has been calmer at Samp than he was at Roma. We can't afford Augero or someone like that so Cassano is our best bet.

Plus his play is very similar to Ale. He is very good.
    onw word-Giovinco:google:

OP
    Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #36
    - Should play in midfield.

Ranieri will never play him there.

- Fire Ranieri.

:rolleyes:

- Giovinco has no future here then.

Let's get Diego.

- Cassano - Amauri - Giovinco :p

Ranieri will never do that.

- Fire Ranieri.

:rolleyes:
    repeat ad nausea :toast:

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    It would be extremely idiotic to invest on another forward and once again ignore our real problems.
    May this forward be called Cassano, Milito, Floccari or whatever...

Having said that, i expect from this management nothing more than that...

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006

i would love to add micah richards and joey barton to that mix. Or perhaps manninger he would kill the others with his psychopathic stare

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)