The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (12 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
oh well.at 23,he's got loads of time to come to juve.
maybe later:D
atleast now he'll be going to the wc for sure,even though that was already certain.
so its good news from an italian perspective.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
its not about counting days.all im saying is if people ARE posting in this thread,then why close it?yes he hasnt joined us,but people are still posting here so the tthread shouldnt be closed OR it should be moved to another section.

Jul 28, 2002
From what i see people either want to close the thread, post about closing the thread, posting to keep it open or sadly posting in hope of him coming. It should really be just a Cassano thread and not anything to specifically do with him coming to juve.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
#10 said:
From what i see people either want to close the thread, post about closing the thread, posting to keep it open or sadly posting in hope of him coming. It should really be just a Cassano thread and not anything to specifically do with him coming to juve.
ur alive.did cassano going to madrid make you happy enough to return to the forums?:D

Jul 28, 2002
axlrose85 said:
were u so happy after our boys whipped yours in the cricket tour too?:p
lol i dont care, we will get u back in the summer, anyway we had already beaten the best and were still celebrating it.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)