The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (96 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
Stephan said:
maybe cassano already said today that he had noone to talk with in the training and he doesnt speak other languages and he doesnt want to learn also....so get me either a language officer/translator....or buy me some italian friends...

:)
he still have zidane, roberto carlos, ronaldo, helgura who all i believe know italian becuase they used to play in italy. atleast im sure zidane speaks italian so i don't think he will have a problem, but who knows he is still cassano, creative with the ball and the problems.

the main problem that he will face is Rual, real seem to have certain players to own the locker rooms. Rual is the king in madrid but cassano is lucky that he is injured. cassano wont take it if someone keeps bossing him around other than the coach and that is only sometimes.

ThePLaya

Nov 8, 2005
Desmond said:
I hope Cassano does well in Real.

Huh who did well ?

Ronaldo-figo-zidane-Beckham-samuel.. Real is a graveyard for players..

Bye Bye Cassano i hope that real madrid can makes you a good azzurri's player in WC 2006 :)

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Well aside from the abundance in attacking players at Real, one thing he does have going for him is that La Liga is a more open style of football as oppose to the tactical and defensive serie A.
Meaning he will have more space on the field to play his flowing game, which is an opportunity to shine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)