The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (9 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8,047
    why are you all pissed because of this thread. just do not post, and it is over.

This my last post here, only in emergency situations, I would post again:D

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    Lets then make a new thread: cassano the new madrista

i dont know about you, but i really am curious how he will do in la liga and how much he will play and how he progress.....why? because we have a world cup coming...will he play there or not, depends how his doing with real....

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
    Hes only 23 we could get him in 2 years madrid sell him for 5 or 6 million coz they bought him cheap and will make a profit. then we open this thread again.

Or better still dont close this thread its the best thing in my life :rolleyes:

Yeah right

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    In other news:

Tavano to join Cassano? Wednesday 4 January, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Real Madrid have just completed the signing of Antonio Cassano, but admit they are interested in adding Empoli’s Francesco Tavano to their Italian contingent.

“Tavano is a world class player,” noted Real transfer consultant Ernesto Bronzetti. “The club likes him and we are following his progress carefully.”

The 26-year-old has hit the headlines this season with nine goals in 17 games and had already excelled by helping Empoli to promotion from Serie B with 19 strikes.

Compared with Enrico Chiesa and Pippo Inzaghi for his style of play, Tavano could become the third Italian to wear the Merengues jersey after Cassano and Christian Panucci. However, he has also received interest from Inter, Juventus, Roma and Milan.

The Rossoneri could push for a new striker if Christian Vieri confirms reports he’ll leave the San Siro this month. The centre-forward has been linked with Atletico Madrid and Sampdoria.

“It’s fantasy football,” assured Samp director Giuseppe Marotta. “We will do something to resolve problems in certain areas of the team, but nothing particularly shocking. I can also say that there is only a five per cent chance that Lecce’s Lorenzo Stovini will join us in January.”

The Blucerchiati will be without hitman Emiliano Bonazzoli for five months after he underwent knee surgery this week and saw Marco Borriello join Treviso on loan.

Meanwhile, Lecce have announced that they have signed forward Luca Saudati on loan from Serie B side Atalanta. It is a reunion with Coach Silvio Baldini, who already worked with him at Empoli.

Channel4.com

You think Cassano is already a surplus at the team.
    Boy, Real haven't learned much during the past years, reminds me of Inter.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    maybe cassano already said today that he had noone to talk with in the training and he doesnt speak other languages and he doesnt want to learn also....so get me either a language officer/translator....or buy me some italian friends...

:)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    axlrose85 said:
    we dont need him,currently:D

Look the way I see it, he wont grow the way he did at Roma. And I doubt he'll do much better either. Not to mention, I dont really see Juve now going to Madrid to snap up his services. There will be cheaper alternatives and he cant really be a symbol anymore so that pretty much makes his requirement redundant.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)