The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (85 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8,002
    Azzurri7 said:
    Cassano: A Dream That Comes True According to the new Galactico, Real Madrid are the best team in the world.

Antonio Cassano spoke for the first time as a Real Madrid player, declaring that joining the Spanish giants was his childhood dream.

“Since I was little, I dreamt of playing with Real, the strongest team in the world. Now this dream came true. Real are the best team in the world; we are still in the race in every competition and can win everything.

“One day I dreamt of playing with Francesco (Totti) at Real. However, for the time being it's important that my dream came true; I'm very happy because as I said before, Real are the best team in the world and they won everything there was to win: they’re a special club.”
    he lies, this little romanista. I don´t think it is possible to have so many nightmare about real madrid.:D

OP
    Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8,003
    *Juventino* said:
    amici....

Lets end this tread... cassano is an idiot... we don't need idiots.. we need players.... lets forget him for god sake...
    ciao, juventino, come va. cassano é da vero un idiota, ha voluto da andare a roma e non ala juve e per questo no lo vogliamo a torino.:D

venom

Oct 22, 2003
    Stephan said:
    of all the clubs in europe...why he went to RM.....i wonder whats the attack gona be? raul-robinho
    -------cassano-----

?
    Cassano - Ronaldo
    *add attacking midfielders here*

Raul is injured so Real actually needed a player like Cassano.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    yes, but when raul is ok again...and ronaldo? and paptista or whos that other brazilian....i think he might have a Owen future in real....not a good move..

OP
    Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8,019
    Stephan said:
    yes, but when raul is ok again...and ronaldo? and paptista or whos that other brazilian....i think he might have a Owen future in real....not a good move..
    he will be the ball boy:lol:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 85)