The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (12 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Actually keep this thread open ...............could we have helped Real sign cassano and loaned him to Real, in order to get him in the summer? hmmmmm.

Just thinking like Moggi here!!!

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Mr. Gol said:
Nope. Real paid a small sum to get him now. If they would have waited until he was free other clubs could have stepped in.

Cassano needed a club NOW in order to be avaliable for the world cup, we dont need him NOW so a move to madrid for a short term looks a bit fishy to me, especially how Inter never put a bid in with Martins being unavaliable.

I dunno!!??

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
Jigga said:
Cassano needed a club NOW in order to be avaliable for the world cup, we dont need him NOW so a move to madrid for a short term looks a bit fishy to me, especially how Inter never put a bid in with Martins being unavaliable.
I dunno!!??
Cassano to Juve= Never.
Madrid would never buy him now in order just to let him go in a while...

End of story, end of thread.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Cassano: A Dream That Comes True According to the new Galactico, Real Madrid are the best team in the world.

Antonio Cassano spoke for the first time as a Real Madrid player, declaring that joining the Spanish giants was his childhood dream.

“Since I was little, I dreamt of playing with Real, the strongest team in the world. Now this dream came true. Real are the best team in the world; we are still in the race in every competition and can win everything.

“One day I dreamt of playing with Francesco (Totti) at Real. However, for the time being it's important that my dream came true; I'm very happy because as I said before, Real are the best team in the world and they won everything there was to win: they’re a special club.”

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
Azzurri7 said:
Cassano: A Dream That Comes True According to the new Galactico, Real Madrid are the best team in the world.

Antonio Cassano spoke for the first time as a Real Madrid player, declaring that joining the Spanish giants was his childhood dream.

“Since I was little, I dreamt of playing with Real, the strongest team in the world. Now this dream came true. Real are the best team in the world; we are still in the race in every competition and can win everything.

“One day I dreamt of playing with Francesco (Totti) at Real. However, for the time being it's important that my dream came true; I'm very happy because as I said before, Real are the best team in the world and they won everything there was to win: they’re a special club.”
Yeah.., special as in retarded...
"You are such a special little boy..."

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
Azzurri7 said:
Googled 19...

This is the text I found...
"References to 19 in some way related to or connected with Islam:

* The number of angels guarding Hell according to the Qur'an: "Upon it is nineteen" (74:30)"

And picture google:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)