The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (12 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7,964
    As I am the member who opend this thread, I would like to ask the mods to officialy close it.
    I thank all the forum users, who took part in this nice conversation:p

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    Real will continue its mediocre form...I can't believe Real, what stupidity? I guess atleast Cassano came at a cheap price.

----------Ronaldo-----Raul
    Cassano---Bapista-----Robinho----Beckham

Whatta class Team :D

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
    Oct 20, 2004
    tassard said:
    Many argues, some bans, many analysies, many predicted formations and tooo much writing for a player we did not buy....
    true ...every thing was a waste ....and for me i will not follow any speculations...it's enough looking at the new players at the start of the sesson....also it's not only many formations or posts but my mind is linked strongly with him...and every day i look to the news for one thing ...Cassano is Juve player....almost a year of wasted time....:smoke:

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    Official: Cassano is for Real Tuesday 3 January, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antonio Cassano has officially tied himself to Real Madrid until 2010, announced the Spanish club this evening.

“Real Madrid are the best club in the world and we can win everything,” he said on their official website. “I would like to make my debut as soon as possible to help this team pick up every trophy available this season.”

With Raul and Ronaldo out injured, it’s believed Cassano could play in Sunday’s Liga match away to Villarreal.

The Italian international flew in to Madrid this afternoon and penned the contract, reportedly without undergoing a medical.

Roma will receive in the region of £3.5m for the 23-year-old, who had been signed from Bari for £20m in the summer of 2001.

I am surprised of how low the cost of cassano

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    Bianconeri9 said:
    Cassano isn't that bad. He's better than Robinho and Baptista (this season).
    I didn't mean he's bad (unless teaming up with the rest or El real is a disgrace :D) But no, Cassano is actually really good, but imagine the amount of ego on one pitch? And I haven't even placed Zidane yet.

OP
    Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7,977
    - vOnAm - said:
    I didn't mean he's bad (unless teaming up with the rest or El real is a disgrace :D) But no, Cassano is actually really good, but imagine the amount of ego on one pitch? And I haven't even placed Zidane yet.
    Real will play like this:

----------Casillas
    --Cicinho---Zidane :D -Ramos---Roberto Carlos
    --Beckham---robinho--Baptista--Cassano
    ----------------Raul-----Ronaldo

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)