The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (9 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Why didnt we pay for cassano..........LOAN him to Real Madrid (so he could play in the W.C) then get him back in the summer after we get rid of zalayeta etc......

Just a thought really. wont happen now

Buy on AliExpress.com

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Holygr4le said:
Exactly.
So we can easely discharge Mutu, Cassano (wouldn´t think DP would play in Real...:)) and Ibra.

They are not DP material.

From the three though, I would say Mutu comes closest, not just in playing style, but maturity in thought.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
thank god this saga had an ending. to be honest i didn't want him here. we r really loaded with attacker but what we really miss is a backup striker. Trez is the only pure finisher that we have. and thats y Jigga i think getting rid of Zala is a bad idea. i mean i don't like the guys skills but come on he is our only back up finisher.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
Hey Everbody.. im back :D

Anyway, Cassano going to Real is something witch i wouldent say as a good move for any part's.. it would have been better to stay at roma or change to another italian club..
anyway, lets see how he does in Spain..

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Official: Cassano is for Real Tuesday 3 January, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antonio Cassano has officially tied himself to Real Madrid until 2010, announced the Spanish club this evening.

The Italian international flew in to Madrid this afternoon and penned the contract, reportedly without undergoing a medical.

Roma will receive in the region of £3.5m for the 23-year-old, who had been signed from Bari for £20m in the summer of 2001.

Real announced that a Press Conference with the new arrival would be held on Wednesday at 1pm local time, midday in the UK.

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
bringhomedavids said:
Official: Cassano is for Real Tuesday 3 January, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antonio Cassano has officially tied himself to Real Madrid until 2010, announced the Spanish club this evening.

The Italian international flew in to Madrid this afternoon and penned the contract, reportedly without undergoing a medical.

Roma will receive in the region of £3.5m for the 23-year-old, who had been signed from Bari for £20m in the summer of 2001.

Real announced that a Press Conference with the new arrival would be held on Wednesday at 1pm local time, midday in the UK.
Ah, good for him, im happy he didnt come to Juve and even happier Roma got screwed on a 20 mil investment.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
I used to like that punk....now i really hate his biaatch ass.....zlatan u know what to do....i know u have been waiting for this for a while.....btw where is jeeks?? we need some Vbookie action

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)