The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (97 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Maresca said:
and you still think that Mutu is not good. at least he has some discipline:disagree:
discipline? i can tell u something any one become a juve player will be like a professional one....look at Zlatan...he was (at Ajax) a bad attitude player ...look at him now ...and the examples are many

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Cassano on verge of Real switch
Monday 2 January, 2006
Antonio Cassano is just hours away from leaving Roma for Real Madrid, according to reports in Italy.

The Italian international should join the Spanish giants at some stage this week even if talks between both clubs are continuing.

Football Italia understands that Cassano has already agreed a five-year contract worth around £3m a season.

Now all that remains to be resolved is the manner in which the £3.5m transfer fee is delivered between both clubs.

The Giallorossi are keen to receive the sum immediately in an effort to net a much needed cash injection.

However, Real would rather pay an instalment in January and then make a final payment in June.

An agreement is expected to be reached though, with Real having already sent economic director Carlos de Albornoz Bonet and marketing chief Josè Angel Sanchez to Rome.

Cassano’s future has been in doubt for some time after talks regarding a contract extension stalled.

The former Bari starlet, who was signed for £20m in 2001, is only tied to the capital club until June 2006.

Cassano, who will be available for nothing in the summer, has been closely linked with Juventus and Inter in recent times.

The Bianconeri were expected to swoop at the start of this season, while the Milan giants have been associated given the imminent African Nations Cup absence of Obafemi Martins.

A move to the Spanish capital for the attacker will also be good news for Italy boss Marcello Lippi, who demanded that Cassano play regularly to be considered for World Cup selection.

OP
Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7,906
    Juventinoo said:
    discipline? i can tell u something any one become a juve player will be like a professional one....look at Zlatan...he was (at Ajax) a bad attitude player ...look at him now ...and the examples are many

Mutu has been great this season so far. And I am sure that he will play a decisive rule in the second half of the season. he has much more power and determination than cassano. I wished all the time that juve will not change cassano with mutu, and finaly my wish becomes true

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
    Oct 20, 2004
    Maresca said:
    Mutu has been great this season so far. And I am sure that he will play a decisive rule in the second half of the season. he has much more power and determination than cassano. I wished all the time that juve will not change cassano with mutu, and finaly my wish becomes true
    Mutu isn't more than sub...like Dp ...both just Subs ...there contribution to our success is less than 2% out of 10% ....and under Cap..the player is doing well he will play more....exactly like Chellini - Blasi case ....Blasi start doing well at RB but speacially from Bayren match ....Blasi start to be our main weekness ...and then shift Zambro ...and step up Chellini....so Mutu yes play good but against small teams ....who cares one DP or Mutu scores against Brugge or Messina....i need them agianst Milan...Byren...Real ...Barca ...of course they can't help u ....

OP
    Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7,912
    Juventinoo said:
    Mutu isn't more than sub...like Dp ...both just Subs ...there contribution to our success is less than 2% out of 10% ....and under Cap..the player is doing well he will play more....exactly like Chellini - Blasi case ....Blasi start doing well at RB but speacially from Bayren match ....Blasi start to be our main weekness ...and then shift Zambro ...and step up Chellini....so Mutu yes play good but against small teams ....who cares one DP or Mutu scores against Brugge or Messina....i need them agianst Milan...Byren...Real ...Barca ...of course they can't help u ....

yea, we really saw the great ones against Bayern and Milan and therfore we dominated both of them. are you kidding me? DP and Mutu are only subs? wash your eyes and watch the games again.:disagree:

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
    Oct 20, 2004
    Maresca said:
    yea, we really saw the great ones against Bayern and Milan and therfore we dominated both of them. are you kidding me? DP and Mutu are only subs? wash your eyes and watch the games again.:disagree:
    i want to remeber u ....

the match started by Dp....with 4312....the 1 is Dp but what is happened ...poor style of play ..low creativity ....untill Neddy coming and from that moment the match start to look different .....when Dp is out.....

match in Germany ....Dp yes he did some " Rare " play ....

OP
    Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7,916
    Juventinoo said:
    i wont to remeber u ....

the match started by Dp....with 4312....the 1 is Dp but what is happened ...poor style of play ..low creativity ....untill Neddy coming and from that moment the match start to look different .....when Dp is out.....

match in Germany ....Dp yes he did some " Rare " play ....

the match in Germany, DP came in where it was allready 2-0, what shall he do alone when nobody is moving. I was in Munich and saw the game live, so don´t theach me about football. in the game in torino, he played behind the strikers AND THIS IS NOT HIS POSITION. do you understand ???

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
    Oct 20, 2004
    Maresca said:
    we dominated the match agianst Milan ????? . i don't know who wants to wash his eyes ...

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
    Oct 20, 2004
    Maresca said:
    the match in Germany, DP came in where it was allready 2-0, what shall he do alone when nobody is moving. I was in Munich and saw the game live, so don´t theach me about football. in the game in torino, he played behind the strikers AND THIS IS NOT HIS POSITION. do you understand ???
    lesten dude, we are talking about a point u may agree with out or u may not...but don't take it personally as if i want to let ur head goes down .....

in Germany ...i know one thing in football....Coach subs players ....most propably the subs we deliver the goods......but in our case coz he is just less than 2% perfomer....he cant do any thing ...

Dp isn't his position ?? did u know that Dp ...is Forward....i.e he is more creative striker more than Treze ....i.e. he can feed our front line with passes ....which he fails .....

OP
    Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7,919
    Juventinoo said:
    we dominated the match agianst Milan ????? . i don't know who wants to wash his eyes ...
    :rofl: yeah and we had so many goal chances, we were just unlucky that we did not score from our chances:disagree:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 97)