The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (95 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
We didnt need Cassano thats why we didnt get him and thats why Real Madrid is gonna get him... if Juve would want him, we would have him since the begining of the season.

Now, common Madrid end the freaking deal so we cant put an end to this onces for all.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
It will be interesting to see who RM benches. Robinho has been very poor imo and Ronaldo is fat. Raul is lazy... Cassano must play...

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
well, in my opinion, at the moment Cassano will play along Ronaldo... Robinho like you said still hasnt found the fitness to play in Spain and Raul is injured... that leaves Cassano and Ronaldo to play upfront.

Now, in about 2 or 3 months, thats when in my opinion Cassano will regret his decition to go to Madrid becouse Robinho will be ready to start, Ronaldo will probably stay and Raul will be fit, without forgeting that Bautista and Guti also can play upfront and also you have to count the new youbngster Soldado who in my opinion is the best fordward in Madrid at the moment.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Espectro said:
Cuase they have to wait till tomorrow when Cassano goes to Madrid and take the medical test... after that he will sign
Dont worry he will fail the test ....his ex has syphilis and a mean case of herpes....they wont take him:D

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
hambon78 said:
Dont worry he will fail the test ....his ex has syphilis and a mean case of herpes....they wont take him:D

:D

Its a good thing that in the medical tests they dont messure his "maturity" becouse then he would past the test :D

But againg, if that would have been the case, half of Madrid team wouldnt pass the test :D

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
bad moment for me....i feel tooooo disappointed .... Jewel like him goes in with less than 5Mil...and for low class player , Mutu....God how this is stupid:depressed:depressed

OP
Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7,895
    Juventinoo said:
    bad moment for me....i feel tooooo disappointed .... Jewel like him goes in with less than 5Mil...and for low class player , Mutu....God how this is stupid:depressed:depressed
    did you see any juventus game this season???

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    Look! we aint stupid. If we wanted to get cassano then he would have easily have been ours by now without a doubt, especially for 5m euro. Moggi isnt stupid. If he feels we shouldnt get cassano then he only knows why. We dont need the boy.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
    Oct 20, 2004
    Jigga said:
    Look! we aint stupid. If we wanted to get cassano then he would have easily have been ours by now without a doubt, especially for 5m euro. Moggi isnt stupid. If he feels we shouldnt get cassano then he only knows why. We dont need the boy.
    i don't know what to say ..yes Moggi isn't ...but..Jewel Like that player go like that ....i think it's a chance being wasted ...

http://stupidvideos.com/video/just_plain_stupid/Extra_Wheel/

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 95)