The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (97 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
i think we have creativity woes,and not necessarily attacking woes.and as much as i hate to admit it,we're not getting a creative midfielder till capello is in charge.so that leaves us with the option of getting an attacking midfielder to replace nedved,someone who can dictate our attacks.i dont think we have anyone within the squad who can take up nedved's role on the left flank effectivley,zambrotta would be the logical choice,but i dont know if he can actually dictate attacks.
we need to buy someone.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Exactly. While we are lacking in creativity, first and foremost it is still potency that takes precedence; how we get those goals don't matter half as much as long as we do.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Moggi 'benches' Cassano
Saturday 31 December, 2005
Transfer guru Luciano Moggi has pushed Antonio Cassano to Real Madrid by claiming he’d only sit on the bench at Juventus.

“Cassano is a champion and there’s no doubt about that,” said the director general. “But where would he fit in at Juve? With Zlatan Ibrahimovic, David Trezeguet, Alessandro Del Piero, Mauro Camoranesi and Adrian Mutu, it would be pointless to sign a player who wouldn’t be happy with a spot on the bench.”

The Italian Press was convinced that Cassano was refusing to sign a new contract with Roma so that he could reunite with Coach Fabio Capello in Turin.

However, over the past few months that move has been increasingly pushed aside by suggestions he is to join Real Madrid for £3m in the January transfer window.

“We are accustomed to creating a team with players who are suitable for the tasks at hand,” added Moggi. “This year, for example, we needed a midfielder and did not go around buying two or three decent ones. We went straight for the best and signed Patrick Vieira who, along with Emerson, made up an excellent partnership.”

The Bianconeri transfer guru has repeatedly put the Press off the scent with his interviews and insists there will be no major activity around the Stadio Delle Alpi next month.

“I don’t think that Juventus need to sign any new players. In fact, our only move will probably be loaning goalkeeper Antonio Chimenti to Cagliari.”

Moggi has been under attack recently after Bayern Munich chairman Karl-Heinz Rumenigge likened him to “a Mafia figure” for his control of the transfer market and dealings with Willy Sagnol, whose contract expires at the end of the season.

“We do not need to sit down and reconcile with Bayern, because this row has been entirely one-sided. We never said we wanted any of their players – it is the Germans and Sagnol who have done all the talking. Mind you, if a player is out of contract and wishes to leave Munich, that is up to them and certainly not my fault.”

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
Cassano to Real.

There has been rumors about Cassano all fall, well now it seems as a done deal.
Cassano is going to Real Madrid.

According to La Gazzetta Dello Sport and Spanish Marca Real will pay 5 million Euros for Cassano. The transaction will be done today.

The contract is until 2011 and will give 500.000 euros a month to Cassano.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
mark, like i know you enjoy making us wait and it boosts the entertainment value and excitement, but i cant afford to spend all my time waitign aorund here reading false crap, therefor, please can you just tell me right now who we'll be signing this year?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I'm a nobody man, how could I know who we'll buy? My "guess" is that we'll go for Marchionni, a CB, a backup striker, a keeper if Abbiati leaves, Barone, maybe C. Zanetti and of course Sagnol. All this summer though. I'd buy a decent Neddy backup now like Palacio but I don't think Moggi will do that. :(

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
less than 5m €? I don't think so, forget Cassano to Juve. It's over, done, finished, fini.... +...Cap won't be here so who would want that over-hyped bastard in the team anyway? :p

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
mark77 said:
I'm a nobody man, how could I know who we'll buy? My "guess" is that we'll go for Marchionni, a CB, a backup striker, a keeper if Abbiati leaves, Barone, maybe C. Zanetti and of course Sagnol. All this summer though. I'd buy a decent Neddy backup now like Palacio but I don't think Moggi will do that. :(

i was kidding, but thanks anyways :D :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 97)