The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (37 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KroniK

X32 IARO
May 20, 2005
I'm also disappointed :( i may not like Antonio as a person,but he's the best italian talent at the moment and he'll waste at least 6 months of his career at real :| i'd rather see him at fiorentina or at palermo where he'd be the star of the team..
so long Antonio..

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
yes, i also think juve doesnt need him....i really dont want to see mutu out because of cassano...even if his italian player......and we dont need 5 forwards...so mutu, dp, ibra, trez is good enough......if dp might retire....but i think cassano might not be that young anymore....and i dont want to see trez leaving us also....

But i dont like the thing cassano goes to real.....he should stay in seria a....but i dont want him to inter or milan either, because he might do well and we dont need others to do well in seria a :)

maybe to fiorentina or something like palermo..... i just hate real madrid so much....and seeing italian player there..........well..... i dont know, better valencia for example......

But i also afraid if he leaves seria a, he might f-ck up his national career.....like for example di vaio....didnt get called up, or like fiore......because i think he definetly can be very usefull for italy......and well, italy is my favourite national team......he can find those goals.....

f-ck news about toni leaving viola for barcelona bench and cassano to madrid....i wonder does lippi call players out of seria a....i know he called flavio roma, but he was goalkeeper....we definetly have some good forwards in seria a also.....and usually italians from other leagues arent called for NT

KroniK

X32 IARO
May 20, 2005
- vOnAm - said:
Looking at the line-up we already have, I doubt Juve would cry over Cassano. :D

LOol good point..it's he who should be crying because we don't have enough room for him,but the way i see it,he'll fvck up at real,create lots of problems,and be sold in less than a year for almost nothing so maybe then we could have the space for him :D

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
KroniK said:
LOol good point..it's he who should be crying because we don't have enough room for him,but the way i see it,he'll fvck up at real,create lots of problems,and be sold in less than a year for almost nothing so maybe then we could have the space for him :D

- vOnAm - said:

what a funny posts....instead of this way...why we don't sign him for next sesson..which is the right thing....

another pt, all cassano lovers wants him next sesson not now or in winter ...at this time Dp is just finished.

SlimValdi

Dec 28, 2002
Cassano 'agrees’ Real deal
Friday 23 December, 2005
Antonio Cassano has agreed terms on a deal that will take him to Real Madrid, according to reports in Spain.

Spanish daily, Marca, claims that an agreement has been reached between Los Merengues and Cassano’s agent Giuseppe Bozzo on the details of a four-year contract that the player will sign in January.

The former Bari star is expected to earn somewhere in the region of £2.7m a year with his new employers.

Real representative, Ernesto Bronzetti, is currently in the Italian capital negotiating the player’s transfer fee, with Roma holding out for approximately £4.75m.

The controversial 24-year-old has been at loggerheads with the Giallorossi for months now after refusing to sign a new contract with the club he joined for £20m in 2001.

His lack of first-team appearances have led to Cassano being dropped from Marcello Lippi’s national side and endangered his place in this summer’s World Cup squad.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
a club that leaks at the back like a 90 year old with the skids who just eat a tandoori and who fix the probs by signing new strikers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)