The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (78 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++

I doubt it. he already got 5strikers and he's only using the 4-4-2....thats his style.

True, hence Mutu's and DP's often unatural field positions.
Although Cap was much more experimental with Roma. When he was coach they played some of the most fluid attacking football in Europe.

venom

Oct 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
Although Cap was much more experimental with Roma. When he was coach they played some of the most fluid attacking football in Europe.
Maybe because he had to. He had some talented youngsters and no cash to operate on market so he had to build his tactic to suit the squad whereas with Juve he's had the possibility to build the squad to suit the tactic.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Quite posibly, but the only youngsters he had was De Rossi really, Mancini was bought and so was Cassano.

He fielded Dacourt and even Lima, with Candela at left back and Tommasi handling the middle.

All of whom aren't very young.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
but didnt they say even if he does sign the new contract,he will sign with terms favourable for a transfer?
(not a big transfer clause),
so that means that he wants Roma to win smth from his transfer but not enough so they could tie him in for ever

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++

I doubt it. he already got 5strikers and he's only using the 4-4-2....thats his style.
thats because he dosent think the other strikers at the club are good enogh to start at his formation!

btw, Caps style isent 4-4-2!!!! its a 4-3-3 or 4-3-1-2!
thats what he played for atleast 3 years in roma!

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
It wold be a waste of money and talent to bring Cassano to Juve if we want to keep Ibra in the regular team....

I really dont think Capello is bold enough (or stupid, depending on each one views) to try to play at the same time Zlatan and Fantantonio.

Having one nasty genius-boy in the team is enough....two can be detrimental to the stability a team needs in the pitch....

The real question here is....Cassano or Ibra ????

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I would love to see Cassano in Juve. I really like him alot. But sacrifice Ibra for him? no way.
Only Del Piero or Mutu.
and cuz DP is not you and Capello dont field DP so often, I guess we would see the end of DP in Juventus if we bringed Cassano here..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 78)