The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (98 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Roma-Cassano Saga Continues
11/4/2005 9:42:00 AM
The young player has apparently refused an offer proposed to him by Bruno Conte.
It is becoming more obvious that Antonio Cassano’s days at Roma are numbered. The latest confirmation arrived on Thursday afternoon when the young ‘rebel’ and the Technical Director of the club, Bruno Conti, met at Trigoria.

According to speculations, Conti put forward a new offer for Cassano, with different conditions than in the previous five meetings. However, the player was not impressed and did not change his opinion, which still leaves him frozen out of the first squad.

The most likely scenario is that Cassano will leave the Giallorossi in January, with Inter and Juventus being his most likely destinations.

-Goal.com-

Cassano SAGA continues, and so does this thread. :D

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Compair Cassano's negotitions to Tommasi's.

I'm not sure I'd want such a mercenary in the team, especially ahead of real Juve players like Del Piero. :stuckup:

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++
Compair Cassano's negotitions to Tommasi's.

I'm not sure I'd want such a mercenary in the team, especially ahead of real Juve players like Del Piero. :stuckup:
well u gotta fell for the guy, he played well last season and is just looking to get his money's worth.
Roma from what ive read haven't really treated him fairly, if I recall correctly they had agreed upon a new deal but Roma was unable to actually fulfill the agreement.

Roma are in a bit of a crises both performance and financially me thinks. Why don't they just let him go, get the money and think about their play. Its not like they have nobody in attack aside from him.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
it depends on marco di vaio,inter want him as cover for martins but if he decides to go elsewhere then inter will turn to cassano. if juve move for cassano they will have to offload a couplee of players as there is not enough room for them as it is

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++

Although, I'd like to think Capello is getting quite comfortable with Mutu.
I hope so..it's not that I hate Casso but it's just his attitude when he starts fighting with the officials..it's like im looking at Rooney's twin but with a tan :groan:

/usr/bin

Excellent
Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by edpiero ] ++

I hope so..it's not that I hate Casso but it's just his attitude when he starts fighting with the officials..it's like im looking at Rooney's twin but with a tan :groan:
More like a "Tan-In-A-Can" ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)