The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (61 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
From now on, I am going to post this exact same post about every 2-3 days in this thread, without a single word changed because all this thread is doing now is repeating the same rubbish over and over again.

Cassano stays in Rome.

Buy on AliExpress.com

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
From now on, I am going to post this exact same post about every 2-3 days in this thread, without a single word changed because all this thread is doing now is repeating the same rubbish over and over again.

Nicole is on crack.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004

And so are you :D

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005

And so is everyone else around here.
no wonder juventus had the doping trial:D

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
++ [ originally posted by axlrose85 ] ++

Nicole is on crack.

And so is everyone else around here.
no wonder juventus had the doping trial:D
Someone is lying...

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
i will give m_elayyan a gajzillion dollars of he says the following lines :

"cassano is my honeybunch, sugar-plum, yumpie yumpie yumpkin,he's my shweetie pie,he's my cuppycake gumdrop, snookum snookum's joy...the apple of my eye"

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
i will give m_elayyan a gajzillion dollars of he says the following lines :

"cassano is my honeybunch, sugar-plum, yumpie yumpie yumpkin,he's my shweetie pie,he's my cuppycake gumdrop, snookum snookum's joy...the apple of my eye"
:D

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
AXL, Dhoni just smashed 183 of 145 balls. 10 sixes in the innings. What an innings. We just chased 300 set by Sri Lanka with 6 wickets and 5 overs to spare.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Well its not Cassano but neigther is this thread anymore so I would like to ask one question: What do you think about Luca Toni?
He just can`t seem to stop scoring and he didn`t start it this year! I don`t know how good is he but that question is for you what do you think about him is he good is he a Juve material?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)