The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (165 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
If Zalayeta leaves I think it would be entirely prudent to use the money on other areas of the team while bringing in a Primavera player to replace him since he isn't getting many minutes at all.Palladino would be good.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
++ [ originally posted by lestat_1987 ] ++
Just read that Udinese are interested in Zalayeta, maybe only if Iaquinta leaves. That would leave us a striker-place.
It would be nice if Moggi can bring out the "next del-piero" striker in that free place..who knows, he might as well score a hat-trick against Parma :D

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
If Zalayeta leaves I think it would be entirely prudent to use the money on other areas of the team while bringing in a Primavera player to replace him since he isn't getting many minutes at all.Palladino would be good.
Agree we really should give Palladino a chance, as he is a Juve product...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Abramovic will sign whoever coach that won the CL, this is how his mind capacity can process. This coach won the CL, let me get him, he will win the CL for my club.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
its funny though as "the special one" was bragging he won UEFA cup one year and champions league the next and how wonderful he was then benitez does it too except he won the big one with a pish team and a shit-load of luck

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Bozi.78 ] ++
its funny though as "the special one" was bragging he won UEFA cup one year and champions league the next and how wonderful he was then benitez does it too except he won the big one with a pish team and a shit-load of luck
Mourinho won a lot domestically during the same period, while Benitez has won jack-shit at home. Being good in Europe is one thing. Being good all over the place is far harder.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++

Mourinho won a lot domestically during the same period, while Benitez has won jack-shit at home. Being good in Europe is one thing. Being good all over the place is far harder.
actually benitez won the spanish title with valencia had a bad year in thae league,then won the uefa cup and league title in the same year,then went to liverpool and somehow won the champions league with them,facts they are a ***** ehen they bite you on the bum

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
yeah you are right even though liverpool are shit they have more money than porto but you still have to give benitez credit,even though del pieros header was never off side their goal against chelsea was never over the line and dudek never saved from sheva it just hit him...twice =!!!!
they had more luck than most teams ever do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 165)