The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (5 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
++ [ originally posted by lestat_1987 ] ++

Would not be a big deal, I'm sure Zlatan would just grab his cock in front of Cassano. Cassano might even like it:D
I can then see Cassano heading to the corner pole, grabbing it out of the moist soil and shoving it up and down Zlatans ass in exchange :rofl:

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
We haven't even optimized Mutu yet, how in the world will we find room for Cassano.

WE really need another midfielder who can keep the flow of the game and become the bridge between front and back.
Zlatan works best when he has room and good supplied balls, he is not mobile enough to find space for himself in the midst of tight marking.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
We haven't even optimized Mutu yet, how in the world will we find room for Cassano.

WE really need another midfielder who can keep the flow of the game and become the bridge between front and back.
Zlatan works best when he has room and good supplied balls, he is not mobile enough to find space for himself in the midst of tight marking.
cause hes too damn tall ..

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
We haven't even optimized Mutu yet, how in the world will we find room for Cassano .

Becos we have a coach known as Fabio Capello.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Cassano: Roma taking me for a ride Tuesday 18 October, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antonio Cassano has hit back at the club’s accusations and insists he wants to stay, but Roma’s directors are eager to be rid of him.

“I repeat that I want to stay at Roma,” he told 100 fans who came to the Trigoria training ground to protest today. “I am not the one who is trying to leave, it’s the club that is pushing me out. The Giallorossi are taking me for a ride.”

The Italian international’s contract expires at the end of the season and he has rejected a two-year extension, prompting director Rosella Sensi to announce she’d terminated negotiations. Her colleague Daniele Prade’ also noted that with this situation, a January sale was “inevitable.”

Cassano has now broken his silence and is eager to put across his side of the story. “I was offered a wage increase in February, then the club told me this money had gone and I was given no explanation. I went in personally to speak to the Roma directors on September 8 and told them I wanted to stay at the Olimpico. I took two steps back from my original position, but they didn’t move an inch forward.”

Sensi claimed that the wage deal offered was second only to that of Francesco Totti in the Giallorossi squad, but it’s not enough for Cassano.

“I am willing to sign for a lot less than they were going to give me in February, but I cannot accept an offer on these terms. They cannot take me for a ride like this. I was the first to tell them that I don’t want to match Totti’s wages, as he’s a symbol of Roma and it’s only right he takes home more. This isn’t about money, it’s the principle that counts.”

The former Bari starlet has been heavily linked with Juventus, although there is also talk of Inter, Milan, Real Madrid and Chelsea.

“I never said I wanted to join Juve. I don’t want to take you for a ride, the way the club has with me,” he told the fans. “This is why I came here to speak, face to face. Otherwise I would’ve snuck out the back door and signed for another team in January or June.”

This only increases the confusion surrounding Cassano’s future, but time is running out – for the player to earn his place in the World Cup squad and for Roma to recoup some of the £20m paid in 2001.

source: channel4.com

OP
Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #6,989
    Roma blast 'liar' Cassano
    By Stephen Bateman - Created on 20 Oct 2005
    SOCCER AM T-SHIRTS
    'Easy Easy' T-shirts on sale - the profits go to charity.

Any hopes of Antonio Cassano staying with Roma now look to have evaporated after the club branded the contract rebel a liar.

The ongoing saga took yet another turn when Giallorossi chief operating officer Rosella Sensi claimed that Cassano had presented a twisted version of events to fans and media alike.

"Cassano is a liar and he is taking the club and the fans for a ride," she blasted.

"I will no longer speak to someone who is not coherent and who doesn’t check his facts. His claims that it was he who took two steps back are not true, he never has.

"On the other hand, we took a step forward. He really can’t be permitted to say certain things."

These developments seem to have put paid to the latest rumours emanating from the Eternal City, suggesting that Cassano was set to put pen-to-paper on a new two-year deal worth £2.5 million (€3.7 million).

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    Roma blast ‘liar’ Cassano Thursday 20 October, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antonio Cassano’s relationship with Roma is deteriorating by the day after he was labelled a ‘liar’ by the club.

The two parties are in the middle of a contract dispute after failing to agree terms over an extension.

Roma broke off talks at the weekend blaming the player for the collapse, while the attacker hit back with his version of events earlier this week.

"Cassano is a liar and he is taking the club and the fans for a ride," chief operating officer Rosella Sensi stated.

"I will no longer speak to someone who is not coherent and who doesn’t check his facts.

"His claims that it was he who took two steps back are not true, he never has," the President’s daughter added.

"On the other hand, we took a step forward. He really can’t be permitted to say certain things."

A split in January or in June now seems inevitable seeing as the £20m signing will be available on a free transfer next summer.

Sensi’s comments seem to have also dismissed the whispers that were coming out of the Italian capital last night.

There were reports that Cassano was on the verge of signing a new two-year deal worth around £2.5m a season.

However, as part of the agreement, a clause was set to be included which stated that he would be sold to Inter in the summer of 2007.

channel4.com

oh boy the fights r beginning

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
    We won`t get him and don`t need him now. There are teams that need him more and will offer more money. We already have Mutu, Zlatan, Trezeguet and Del Piero. We don`t need him now. Perhaps in 2 or 3 years.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)