The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (95 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Cronios ] ++
Ibra is more Juve at heart than Cassano,
i ve stated my opinion,

the question is good and valid,
Ibra seems unable to become a finisher,
we could have big problems scoring having this duo,
(without a finisher around)
i bet even Cap whould have some dif to answer this...

Cap also likes Trez, so I dont think it would be problem, Cassano could replace Nedved, play on the left and drift to the middle as a support striker/playmaker. Not a big problem to play Cassano, Trez and Zlatan together IMO.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Cap also likes Trez, so I dont think it would be problem, Cassano could replace Nedved, play on the left and drift to the middle as a support striker/playmaker. Not a big problem to play Cassano, Trez and Zlatan together IMO.
I would personally love to see this,
but Cap wouldnt:down:,
i dont even dare to think of it,
we could swap from 4-4-2 to 4-3-3 any time,
what a dream!!!

I know he likes Treze too,
thats why he sould have some problems to choose between one of the supporting strikers available for our basic scheme

May 4, 2004

Spot oN!

Btw, if Cassano joins, then i would finally get my wish come true, as iv had this sig for like 11 month now...!

Cassano-Trezeguet-Zlatan :D

Arttk

Jul 30, 2004

umm, that sounds awfully like what Mutu does at the moment.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

What would be the differences? As I see Del Piero, Mutu and Cassano as players with somehow similar roles.

Similar yes, but not identical.

IMO Cap has transformed Mutu into a caqlssic midfielder, while IMO Cassano would be a bit more striker like, with more driftings into the center and further up into attack.

Not quite like Mutu IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 95)