The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (307 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lestat_1987

Aug 31, 2005
well his making a name for himself on Sampdoria. He scored against ascoli,still they lost. Hey, you´re a milanista, so you propbably look around Sampdoria news. Boriello and Kutuzov will someday be Milan´s attack, a hell of a striker pair if you ask me. just a coupl of years.

lestat_1987

Aug 31, 2005
he was supossed to come back this year, but after Vieri and Gila it was a smart choice to loan him out again. Kutuzov is also great, he just killed scotlands World Cup dream with his game winning goal for Belarus. He is in a co-ownership deal between Milan and Samp, let´s see who bids more at the end of the season.

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002
for kutuzov, its better if he stays in samp. i rate him, but sometimes players get better if they stay at medium clubs.
but im not worried about the forwards, im worried about italys future in defense. milan has only one prodigy, lino marzoratti.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Roma: New Year move for Cassano Sunday 16 October, 2005

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roma director Daniele Prade’ admits a January sale for Antonio Cassano is “inevitable” and reacts angrily to today’s defeat.

“We made an important offer that Cassano did not accept,” explained the official. “As far as we are concerned, the issue is closed. It would have been the second highest wage deal at the club, second only to Francesco Totti, and it’s not the kind of contract players are given nowadays.”

The Italian international’s current deal expires at the end of this season, so Roma must sell in the New Year transfer window if they are to get anything back from their £20m investment.

“After the statements made by director Rosella Sensi, I really think that a January sale is inevitable,” noted Prade’.

A move to Juventus is almost certain, although Real Madrid, Milan and Chelsea have also shown interest in Cassano.

The Giallorossi have other problems to contend with, as they have just eight points after seven games and today lost 1-0 at 10-man Empoli.

“This performance was frankly disturbing,” continued the director. “The players have to be more concentrated, as they are a great side, but are yet to prove it. Today we showed all the worst aspects of our game.”

Coach Luciano Spalletti was equally concerned by the latest setback, as Roma slipped down to 14th place in the Serie A table.

“I admit our performance was terrible,” said the former Empoli boss. “We deserved to lose and I will certainly have to change a few things. After conceding Francesco Tavano’s goal, I saw the players become afraid of defeat. They were discouraged and sluggish.”

source: channel4.com

Good news for the pro-Cassano ppl :D

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
who knows wats going to happen....
altough its a great chance to get a wonderfull player i dont think its the right move to do.

We have a close squad now, they r very familiar to eachother.
if we get cassano now although it will give the team a very skillfull player, but it will disrupt the harmony of the team.
Now everyone almost knows his role, but all that will change.i would prefer getting C.zanetti

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by axlrose85 ] ++
cassano should be bought,and then loaned off to some other club on a 6 month deal so he can start from square one in june.
this way we wont have to shift our squad and we wont have to change gears.
Frankly, with this kind of post, you dont make much sense.....;)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
there are more chances that we will "loan" Zala or Mutu than Cassano
and i dont like they are always repeating that cassano costs £20m!!!
well he doesnt
and we arent the team to pay that money and any wage close to Totti's,

zanetti now would be another totally waste of money,
all our teams needs now is a RB and some stability

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Juventus chief Moggi: We're not ready for Cassano
tribalfootball.com - October 17, 2005

Juventus chief Luciano Moggi has ruled out a January move for AS Roma striker Antonio Cassano.

Cassano saw new contract talks with Roma dropped by the club last week, but Moggi won't be taking advantage of the situation when the winter market opens.

"As far as Cassano, in January nothing will happen: Cassano is the type of player that I would take in an instant, but I must also hold account of the real necessities of the team," said Moggi.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Cronios ] ++
there are more chances that we will "loan" Zala or Mutu than Cassano
and i dont like they are always repeating that cassano costs £20m!!!
well he doesnt
and we arent the team to pay that money and any wage close to Totti's,

zanetti now would be another totally waste of money,
all our teams needs now is a RB and some stability
well i suggested zanetti only cuz gianni's performances werent that great..
although i like the way he plays( the suicidal, throw urself at anything kind) but this year we r depending alot on the CM's to produce something extra, not only cleaning up the midfield and passing to the wingers or forwards.
i think zanettii can do both the cleaning up and the passing very well.

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
we dont want him to come because there is no place for him in our team.
Wrong... Hail Baggio. :thumb:

++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
I think a lot of you people are looking at the short term when you say we dont need him. Think about it though. We dont need him right now, that is a fair analogy. But we shouldnt forget Del Piero isnt going to be getting any younger. Sure he's on fine form, but that doesnt mean he's got a future any longer than what is expected of a striker. I'm afraid he'll have to be replaced by Antonio in the summer even though I'd like him to stay and end his career here. The implications are tremendous. Not only, will we be getting Cassano as cheap as possible, if not free, but we'll be making sure nobody else signs him. And in doing so also get a long term solution to Del Piero whether we like it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 305)