The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (97 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
We dont have to pay them anything, he can sign a pre-contract in January, to sign him in the summer.
id have to go with zlatan on this one.
but considering that roma could freeze him out of the squad yet again,he might want to move juve in january to boost his world cup chances.
is he cup tied as yet btw?

lestat_1987

Aug 31, 2005
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
Forza Cassano. He will join Juventus, it is his destiny :D
Zlatan, Trezeguet, Mutu, Cassano.

Pretty good group of forwards ;)

After breaking the goalscoring record, Alex will most likely move to another team, perhaps in EPL.
Alex will never move:D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Cassano would be a gamble... and a semi-dangerous one at that for both attitude and fitness/form reasons.

This is one deal you want to be in a situation where you can happily walk away from it.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
Cassano would be a gamble... and a semi-dangerous one at that for both attitude and fitness/form reasons.

This is one deal you want to be in a situation where you can happily walk away from it.
Exactly. Brilliant. :)

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
As we saw the only way for our strikers to play well is to play many matches.If Mutu or DP take their chances every week they are great.Let's not reduce their playing time by bringing one more forward

Jul 28, 2002
Thought i may jus make a mini comeback and say.....

"we dont need cassano"

Just for u Axel :D

Btw, if the king is truely regaining his hunger, then id take him over cassano anyday.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
"The King" has one or two years in him left, Cassano has 10.

BTW there is no doubt in my mind that we'll sign him if he's available free. Come on people, we've signed much worse players we didnt need because they were free, you really think Moggi is going to let this chance pass himk by?

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
"The King" has one or two years in him left, Cassano has 10.

BTW there is no doubt in my mind that we'll sign him if he's available free. Come on people, we've signed much worse players we didnt need because they were free, you really think Moggi is going to let this chance pass himk by?
Free i can agree with :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 97)