The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (44 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
i was wondering if cassano's wc chances would be damaged now that he's staying at roma.
i hope those dicks DO play him this season.
it'll be insane to leave him out of the lineup so close to the worldcup.he's definatley got a major part to playin in the worlcup along with gilardino upfront,a pair that has every ability in the world to take the world cup by storm.

neved11

Jul 18, 2005
++ [ originally posted by axlrose85 ] ++
i was wondering if cassano's wc chances would be damaged now that he's staying at roma.
i hope those dicks DO play him this season.
it'll be insane to leave him out of the lineup so close to the worldcup.he's definatley got a major part to playin in the worlcup along with gilardino upfront,a pair that has every ability in the world to take the world cup by storm.
if we see Cassano plays in Roma jersey this season, then it means he has signed a new contract with Roma and we'll need to pay a great sum of $$ to get him next season.

if Roma leave him on bench for the whole season, then we will definitely get him next season for FREE. But at the same time, we won't see him in WC06.

It is really a dilemma!!

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
if he doesnt sign in the next three months or four then i think the move would be made in january. if that move wasnt made i think cassano would make the right move and sign the contract cuz hes risking a place in the azzuri in WC

neved11

Jul 18, 2005
I think playing Cassano or not is already beyond a sporting issue.

If Cassano sign contract with us or any other club in January, he will miss WC06 for sure! Cos Roma won't play him for the rest of the season, a player who's leaving.

I think Cassano must sign the contract with Roma to get playing and get his place in WC squad.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
if cassano signs a contract with roma,he might NOT leave.
that is possible too.

so i guess he's split between possibly world cup glory and club honours at juventus.

poor fellow.

if all intelligence prevails,roma shud stop being such pricks and make him play.they shud stop whining.if he wants to leave.let him leave.and if they're so intenet on making cassano stay,then maybe they shud tell their fans to respect him a little more.

from what i make out,he wont want to miss out on the wc,and i belive this cud lead to 2 solutions :

1.he doesnt sign the contract,the italian heads somehow persuade roma to make him play,for the sake of ITALY's world cup if not for anything else.Lippi meeting Sensi or something of that sort.and we sign him for free.

2.he signs a contract.plays for roma this season.goes to the world cup finals with italy.roma give him a buy out clause in his contract and assure him that he can leave next season if he wants.and we sign him for cash plus some players.

the latter opton probably looks more likely,though i hope the 1st one works.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004

if all intelligence prevails,roma shud stop being such pricks and make him play.they shud stop whining.if he wants to leave.let him leave.and if they're so intenet on making cassano stay,then maybe they shud tell their fans to respect him a little more.
Perhaps your team should put a choke-chain on Moggi, whenever he opens his mouth! "Pull the chain!!"

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
no nicole.
u have a gem in cassano.
ur absoloute pricks to hate him.
we wud never do that to one of OUR players.
if he wants to leave,let him leave.
stop whining!
M-I-C-C-O-L-I

neved11

Jul 18, 2005
and yes :

3.he somehow goes through half the season,playing or not playing,and we snap him up in january.
If this happens, i think Cassano's life at Roma will be really really tough!!
Cos even we snap him up in January, he still could not play for us until next season....

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
miccoli started it,yes.
i dont remember cassano ever bad mouthing roma publicly unlike miccoli who did that to us.

and why wud he not play for us if we sign him in january?
roma arent playing in europe,so he wont be cup tied.
he'll be available for all competitions.
but to be honest,i dont see juventus making a move for him in january.but the fact is,by the time january comes,there might be other clubs in the market for his signature and with a place in itay's wc squad at stake,he might want to move to another club.i hope that doesnt.and we DO sign him.

it will probably be next year in june.though the list of clubs lining up for his signature might make maggi make his move in january.

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
Juve: strategie per Cassano (TS)
Venerdì, 02 settembre @ 10:23:00 CEST
Può rinnovare con i giallorossi inserendo una clausola liberatoria di 7 milioni. IBianconeri sono disposti a rilanciare con la cessione di alcuni giocatori. Ed è già programmato un incontro tra l'agente del barese e Rosella Sensi. Più difficile la trattativa per Mancini, bloccato da Spalletti.
(TS)

neved11

Jul 18, 2005

and why wud he not play for us if we sign him in january?
roma arent playing in europe,so he wont be cup tied.
he'll be available for all competitions.
but to be honest,i dont see juventus making a move for him in january.but the fact is,by the time january comes,there might be other clubs in the market for his signature and with a place in itay's wc squad at stake,he might want to move to another club.i hope that doesnt.and we DO sign him.

it will probably be next year in june.though the list of clubs lining up for his signature might make maggi make his move in january.
hmm...i dun quite understand the rules then, pls clarify...

do u mean if we sign him in january, he could play for us right away for the rest of this season?
or
does the "sign action" only mean to pre-occupy him from other clubs, and he still needs to wait till next season to wear the black and white jersey??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)