The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (12 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Codino ] ++

oh i definatly see your point. and in other curcumstances it would actually be a good plan, but the competition to sign him would be much harder next year. and plus if he doesnt sign the new roma contract hed be on the bench, all year. u wont wanna get him then.
Yes I know and I have considered that. I may very well be wrong but I feel that Cassano would turn down big money moves to Real, Chelsea and Inter in order to be reunited with Capello. As I said, I could be wrong, but that's my opinion so I would be more than glad to wait a year before signing Cassano, that way we can keep Chiellini, Balzaretti, Mutu, Del Piero and get Cassano. Plus, if Casso comes next season we'd have a couple of months to get rid of DP, if he comes now we're stuck with Casso AND Alex, both of whom will have very high wages.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

Yes I know and I have considered that. I may very well be wrong but I feel that Cassano would turn down big money moves to Real, Chelsea and Inter in order to be reunited with Capello. As I said, I could be wrong, but that's my opinion so I would be more than glad to wait a year before signing Cassano, that way we can keep Chiellini, Balzaretti, Mutu, Del Piero and get Cassano. Plus, if Casso comes next season we'd have a couple of months to get rid of DP, if he comes now we're stuck with Casso AND Alex, both of whom will have very high wages.
plus next year we can see if we still need trez, if mutu is working out and by then zala will have had his chance to get first team games.

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
actually, great point.

SobatPadi

Apr 21, 2005
“Cassano and no top player will arrive today. We will only make some small movements,” said the transfer guru, who then denied Juventus were close to signing Roma’s Mancini last night.

goal.com

cassano and no top player will arrive today?????

cassano will arrive today
and no top player will arrive today.

correct?

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by SobatPadi ] ++
“Cassano and no top player will arrive today. We will only make some small movements,” said the transfer guru, who then denied Juventus were close to signing Roma’s Mancini last night.

goal.com

cassano and no top player will arrive today?????

cassano will arrive today
and no top player will arrive today.

correct?
Great find! :rofl:

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by axlrose85 ] ++
come to think of it.
sobatpadi worked that out nicely:D

cassano AND no top player..
will arrive today.

cud moggi be letting it out?
Mistranslation from Italian

Geof

May 14, 2004
Agente Chiellini arriva nell'albergo di Milano dove c'è la Triade
31 08 2005

Davide lippi, procuratore di Giorgio Chiellini, è arrivato nell'albergo dove è in corso l'incontro tra Moggi, Bettega e Giraudo con il procuratore di Mancini. Da pochi minuit è arrivato anche il segretario generale della Juventus.

Chiellini's agent has arrived at the Milan Hotel where the Triade is discussing with Mancini's agent.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)