The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (87 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

venom

Oct 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by axlrose85 ] ++
either way.
i simply cannot see cassano NOT playing.
Well, true, (if he was to stay and which I hope) Spalletti just have to take him back to squad after a while. It's not like they have players enough to freeze anyone out of the squad. Like the case they had year ago with Panucci.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
They're using the harsh way with Cassano for not signing the new contract. They can easily do it if they want to and no Italian federation will order them what to do.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
They're using the harsh way with Cassano for not signing the new contract. They can easily do it if they want to and no Italian federation will order them what to do.

If that scenario does exist, then its pretty obvious Roma is not getting what they want from Juventus: Mutu and Chielini. The players in contention then could possibly be Balzaretti and Blasi. Baseless speculation but with less than 24 hours to go, I'm excited and anxious at the prospect that lies ahead.

Save Mutu Moggi, save Mutu.

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
dunno i felt the same sensation about 3 times that the media made juve look so close to signing him but we never get him and i think this is another one of them!

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by djleli ] ++
dunno i felt the same sensation about 3 times that the media made juve look so close to signing him but we never get him and i think this is another one of them!

If we signed him earlier in the season everytime the media said we would, then it would come at a lot more than what we could get him for now because Roma are the ones on the hot seat not us. We're the only buyers, we have Capello and we're offering them decent players as well. Such a deal had to be orcestrated last minute or theyd get the better off it. Mancini is almost Bianconero and Im pretty certain Cassano doesnt have too many options either. ;)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
davids and cassano's situations are different.
cassano is much more vital to italy's chances at the wc.
hate him or love him,he is one of italy's most effective weapons.
like capello said..a player of such importance to italy cannot be wasted.

Davids was vital to Holland's chances in the EC as well yet he didn't play for us. If Roma think it's suitable not to field him, they have every right to do so. I agree that the reason for not playing him is ludicrous and quite annoying, but no one can forbid them to do this.

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++

If we signed him earlier in the season everytime the media said we would, then it would come at a lot more than what we could get him for now because Roma are the ones on the hot seat not us. We're the only buyers, we have Capello and we're offering them decent players as well. Such a deal had to be orcestrated last minute or theyd get the better off it. Mancini is almost Bianconero and Im pretty certain Cassano doesnt have too many options either. ;)
even back than we were the only ones bidding for him

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Del Piero drops fresh hint over Juventus coach Capello

Juventus star Alessandro del Piero has again hinted all is not well with coach Fabio Capello.

During a Gianluca Vialli charity golf tournament, Del Piero told journalists: "The coach, I guess, always has his reasons behind individual selections.

"But it's important that a trainer has clear ideas and he explains them to you so you can carry out his plans.

"Certainly, no coach cannot expect all his players to share his decisions."

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
davids and cassano's situations are different.
cassano is much more vital to italy's chances at the wc.
hate him or love him,he is one of italy's most effective weapons.
like capello said..a player of such importance to italy cannot be wasted.
It will be better for capello to mind his own business and that's Juve,not roma and Cassano.Why is he sticking nose there,he is not Roma's coach anymore(but it looks that Capello is still there ,mental) neither Azzurri coach.
So it will be better for him to prepare the team for his next Seria A game,and not to feign some saviour for unused Roma players.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

Davids was vital to Holland's chances in the EC as well yet he didn't play for us. If Roma think it's suitable not to field him, they have every right to do so. I agree that the reason for not playing him is ludicrous and quite annoying, but no one can forbid them to do this.
Yes and that is not our problem,especially...we have our own problems,and we don't have any reason to occupy ourselves with the problems of a player from another team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)