The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (11 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Codino ] ++
u have buffon. that alone is a plus. haha.

me and my friends have this saying when we play Pro Evo. "its a cheat to have buffon"

haha
its true, buffon is insanely good, especially on pro evo, somthing ive got used to having, gigi at the back often saves my arse in big games agaisnt the lads.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Nawaf ] ++

Man, in that game almost all goalkeepers are the same..
i have to disagree, gigi and khan are clearly a cut above in terms of unbeatableness, toldo is shit hot as well.

ESS-Juventino

May 6, 2005
Adriano, ronaldo and figo are good players. but nesta case was different. Those players has others club to go and they are'nt italian too.

But in nesta case we was one in the race until last day. everybody was sure that he'll join Us and he himself insisted that he would prefer to come to join ferrara nad gigi buffon.

Moggi was mad that summer I'm sure.
Inter signed Cannavaro, Milan Signed Nesta and We Signed Di Vaio.

I think one of main reason for loosing CL2003 Final to milan was nesta!

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
We were very close to getting Nesta, but Berlusconi interrupted the deal at the very last minute.
yep, moggi was too slow there, could hopefully happen again with cassano.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Mindcandy ] ++
Coming ...................... Cassano & Dacourt

Going.......................... Mutu, Balzaretti & Chiellini

Announcement Mercoledi.

Not a chance in hell...

we dont need Dacourt !!! We have Emo, Vieira, Blasi, and Giannichedda for those positions

We wont get rid of Balzaretti either...we need defenders

I'll say 'till I'm blue in the face...Cassano in, DP out

DP to the capital club (ROMA)

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++

Miccoli is underated by many of Juve fans,because he said something in the past.I don't estimate the player according to teams which want him,His value is lower than it should be,because he was at loan and he is not going to play a single game for us...we wnted to get rid of him.
And let me ask you something,who wanted Kovac and Giannichedda...noone we got them for free.Who wanted Mutu while he was a free player,noone exept us (for free of course)..so I may ask you why we brought the players no body wanted,we overrated them,right?
if a player becomes free, and he is good enough, then he can decide which team to choose.Mutu was pure genious by Moggi. The other two became free because they didnt renew contract to have better position finding a better team. Btw Giannicedda came to be a benchplayer while Bayern tried to stick to Kovac, but he choose our bench.

We dont want Miccoli, fiorentina didnt want him (they offered, what, a million euros for him :D) If you play attacker in a top team, you have to be extraclass. If you are just talented, go to mediocre teams.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

Not a chance in hell...

we dont need Dacourt !!! We have Emo, Vieira, Blasi, and Giannichedda for those positions

We wont get rid of Balzaretti either...we need defenders

I'll say 'till I'm blue in the face...Cassano in, DP out

DP to the capital club (ROMA)
Dacourt is useless and not needed here, he's fvcking up the deal as far as I'm concerned or we would've sealed Cassano by now. Still see a possibility of Balzaretti, Blasi and maybe half of Chiellini go to Roma. Mutu wasnt on the bench against Chievo, but I dont think Moggi makes things so evident. Gotta be more to it. As for Del Piero, he wont go to Roma. Manchester City or Milan as far as Im concerned.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++

Dacourt is useless and not needed here, he's fvcking up the deal as far as I'm concerned or we would've sealed Cassano by now. Still see a possibility of Balzaretti, Blasi and maybe half of Chiellini go to Roma. Mutu wasnt on the bench against Chievo, but I dont think Moggi makes things so evident. Gotta be more to it. As for Del Piero, he wont go to Roma. Manchester City or Milan as far as Im concerned .
Baggio, you're killing me here !!!

DP wont go to Man Shitty for obvious reasons, and will stay clear of Milan, because he wont be used much there, either

Why sit the bench there, when he can do it here ???!!

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

Baggio, you're killing me here !!!

DP wont go to Man Shitty for obvious reasons, and will stay clear of Milan, because he wont be used much there, either

Why sit the bench there, when he can do it here ???!!

Vinni, think about it, Del Piero knows he has no future here, Cassano or no Cassano. He's got Capello and I dont think he sees any reason to stay. Milan will give him more opportunities than he has here because their system accomodates his style of play. Plus he'll have Ancelotti who he's shared a warm working relationship after Lippi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)