The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (99 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ESS-Juventino ] ++
I agree John but I think it's late for that. let's go with old one and see who could predict if he comes or not!

as myslef I like he comes but without loosing Alex.

Giovanotti Added.

Pool:

Cassano Arrives? Yes (28) 64%

ESS-Juventino, Juno, Roman, weiweiseu,
Juve_kosova, Chxta, Sobatpadi, Holygr4le, DelpieroForlife, Swag,
axlrose85, Huzi, IlRomanista, Baggio, tassard, Godfella,
inferis, Dan, Vinman, Fabiana, Mindcandy, Edge, Sergio, John #10
Juventus_4ever, Moggi D'Messiah, Codio, Juventinoo

Cassano Arrives? No (16) 36%

Sid, Espectro, Jeeks, Don Bes, djleili, mark77,
nedved11, Elnur_E65, Juventinho, persianmafia, Desmond,
Lippi.am, m_elayyan, Martin, Nawaf, Giovanotti
fair enough, i jus think a more in depth pole would have painted a clearer picture of the situation.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ESS-Juventino

May 6, 2005
John, You still haven't seen 50% of karimi. He is too talented but he needs time to adjust himself with Bayern.
When he got his best form he'll dance with ball on the pitch.

But I think Juventus should always have Italian top talent in his squad. Like Alex in his time or Robby baggio. especially if they play in forward role.
they'll become so popular and fans idol so quickly.

One whom I think Juve missed, is Alessandro Nesta! Look at his impression on milan even he is not play in attack. Moggi greatest mistake Ever!

Jul 28, 2002
John, You still haven't seen 50% of karimi. He is too talented but he needs time to adjust himself with Bayern.
When he got his best form he'll dance with ball on the pitch.

But I think Juventus should always have Italian top talent in his squad. Like Alex in his time or Robby baggio. especially if they play in forward role.
they'll become so popular and fans idol so quickly.

One whom I think Juve missed, is Alessandro Nesta! Look at his impression on milan even he is not play in attack. Moggi greatest mistake Ever!
ive seen a lot of karimi especially with the national team, and he is a imperious player. If players like nakata and recoba can do well, im sure Karimi could do even better.

IO have to kinda disagree, juve doesnt always have the otp italian talent, sivori, platini charles etc etc are not all italian , but they were pivotal players. But imho juve should provide the backbone for the national team , and not siging nesta was a huge mistake.

But moggi has made bigger.

ESS-Juventino

May 6, 2005
You know! I remeber summer 2002 when moggi didn't do much in mercato until last day. all medias was sure that nesta will join juve.
and moggi had been repeated that " we don't have money for transfer this year" but suprisingly in last minute Milan signed Nesta and we signed Di vaio! more expensive than nesta!
Dont forget that nesta agaent was moggi son!

Worst day in moggi carrier IMO! in recent years.

Jul 28, 2002
You know! I remeber summer 2002 when moggi didn't do much in mercato until last day. all medias was sure that nesta will join juve.
and moggi had been repeated that " we don't have money for transfer this year" but suprisingly in last minute Milan signed Nesta and we signed Di vaio! more expensive than nesta!

im sure moggi missed out on players like adriano, ronadlo, recoba etc etc, in fact im sure he ****ed up the deal to sign Figo before he went to Barca.

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002

that was brilliant :touched:

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++

im sure moggi missed out on players like adriano, ronadlo, recoba etc etc, in fact im sure he ****ed up the deal to sign Figo before he went to Barca.
speaking of figo, **** he played good yesterday. i was really impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 99)