The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (298 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Holygr4le ] ++

No but ther´s really no piont discussing witch player that could win by him self...
I can tell you a story thou...

When Zlatan was a kid he lived in Malmö/sweden playing for a team called "Balkan" :)
They were under by 0-4 in halftime wen the coach opend the door to Zlatan to play last 45 minutes.
The game ended 8-5, Zlatan scored all 8 goals and he was just 10 years old playing in a serie for 12 year olds...

True story.

I didn't know that
:eek::eek::eek:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

No but ther´s really no piont discussing witch player that could win by him self...
I can tell you a story thou...

When Zlatan was a kid he lived in Malmö/sweden playing for a team called "Balkan" :)
They were under by 0-4 in halftime wen the coach opend the door to Zlatan to play last 45 minutes.
The game ended 8-5, Zlatan scored all 8 goals and he was just 10 years old playing in a serie for 12 year olds...

True story.
These things happen with teams at these ages. When we are talking professional foorball, one player will not bring you trophies.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++

Call centre ey, that's all the hype nowadays.

Cassano, great player. He isn't worth it though, he isn't worth both Mutu and Chiellini. Mutu offers the same, but doesn't cost us a thing at all.
Well, after finishing school, all that partylife started to get boring. So I started to work. Believe me, being drunk everyday is simply too hard.

I have to agree with you about Cassano. He isn`t worth that amount but I do think he is a great signing. A pair Zlatan - Cassano is IMO on of the best around.

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

These things happen with teams at these ages. When we are talking professional foorball, one player will not bring you trophies.
Jesus Jeeks. I agree.
Of course one player can´t win alone.
And the example with Zlatan was just a story.

Lighten up… ;)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++

Well, after finishing school, all that partylife started to get boring. So I started to work. Believe me, being drunk everyday is simply too hard.

I have to agree with you about Cassano. He isn`t worth that amount but I do think he is a great signing. A pair Zlatan - Cassano is IMO on of the best around.
Unless we snap Cassano for free, which I don't think it is likely to happen.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004

Jesus Jeeks. I agree.

Lighten up… ;)
Can I say that Zlatan is a respected figure in ur country? even more powerful than Larsson? :)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++

I don't know really, I think they won't score enough goals between themselves. I'd rather field Cassano as support striker behind Trezeguet.

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
question
It´s hard...
Sweden is divided in 2. Those in favor of Larsson and those in favor of Zlatan.

Zlatan attracts more people and bring spectators to the stadiums, but the personality of Larsson is scoring points.
We look at them differently. Zlatan is a star that can do anything with a ball.
Larsson is a hardworking, loyal and humble player that score a lot of goals.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by tassard ] ++

8 goals in 45 minutes is not so usual Jeeks
I know, this is why I rate Zlatan so highly. No one can deny he's a talent and look who's talking, the one who argues with us about Del Piero and probably one of those who voted that Zlatan is our most overrated player. Jeez!

Jesus Jeeks. I agree.

Lighten up… ;)
I liked the story, it was very nice. But the whole thing started with Cassano coming to Juventus then we will win the CL. NO! Cassano won't bring us the trophy, he might help but he is not the key.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 296)