The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (310 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Ok,our proplem in the attack is 5 attackers,which obviously can't play at once!
So selling Del Piero and bringing Cassano won't change much,I guess.
If Capello has some problem with Del Piero,he may leave,and not to forget he may also bring Ibrahim with him.
He brought us a half of Roma players.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Those players are good regardless that they are As.Romas. If there to improve the squad then im up for that. Also why not make use of romas financial difficulties and cherry pick there stars!

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Reports in Italy claim Roma have found a solution to convince young star Antonio Cassano to pen a new contract at the club.

Giallorossi are ready to offer a deal including a clause that will allow Cassano to leave the club next summer, should the player desire a move.

The 23-year-old's current contract expires in a year's time, and Roma are desperate not to lose their prize asset for free.

The Italian transfer window closes on August 31st, and it appears that Cassano will not find a new club before the deadline.

Roma chief officer Rossella Sensi had earlier threatened to prevent the Italian international from playing whilst he did not sign a new contract, which would seriously affect the forward's chances of playing in World Cup 2006.

The new solution, that would see both parties benefit from Cassano's expected departure, is expected to be ironed out over the next week.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++
Ok,our proplem in the attack is 5 attackers,which obviously can't play at once!
So selling Del Piero and bringing Cassano won't change much,I guess.
If Capello has some problem with Del Piero,he may leave,and not to forget he may also bring Ibrahim with him.
He brought us a half of Roma players.
Not 5 but 6, well if u shoot down Miccoli then it will be 5 :D, I really hope Zala will still be playing for us. He's our saviour.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++

Not 5 but 6, well if u shoot down Miccoli then it will be 5 :D, I really hope Zala will still be playing for us. He's our saviour.
Well,yeah he is still with us but not competitive.Zala is the one who doesn't complain for not playing,Mutu must be happy for any role gave to him,del Piero was benched a lot,Trez is injured frm time to time,while Ibrahim is regarded as an obligate however he plays.
Add there Cassano and imagine what could happen.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Cassano - Zlatan would be great. DP can leave, I doubt he will this season but I dont see DP in the starting 11 this season and I have some doubts on whether he will be the first substitute for our strike force as Mutu and Zalayeta are there also.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Del Piero in all likelihood will be sold to Milan imo. Corriere Dello Sport are now reporting that Milan are ready to bid for Cassano to come in January if Moggi doesnt close the deal with Roma by the 31st of this month. The deal remains the same as previously discussed: cash + Chiellini + Miccoli/Mutu. With two players being inserted into that deal, a sale may just cordone of the requirements of the cash involved, and I would see no sense in selling Del Piero to raise cash and trading Mutu in the deal. Other emanating reports say Miccoli is close to a Benfica move. Seems like that sale will raise cash, in addition to a Dp sale. Which then might just be an all cash deal for Cassano. Who knows? But I just hope Mutu is nowhere on the trade lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 308)