The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (309 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
the good old sarcastic Moggi,

how on earth would milan fit cassano in their line-up??

to choose 2 out of seva-gila and bobo is hard enough, then they have Kaka as am or fantasista or whatever, and Rui, who is back to his best form.

btw after some wiseguy at milan said that they want cassano, Gilardino stated, that they dont need cass, because they have a lot of good attackers already.

its just Moggi

Aug 17, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Togon ] ++
the good old sarcastic Moggi,

how on earth would milan fit cassano in their line-up??

to choose 2 out of seva-gila and bobo is hard enough, then they have Kaka as am or fantasista or whatever, and Rui, who is back to his best form.

btw after some wiseguy at milan said that they want cassano, Gilardino stated, that they dont need cass, because they have a lot of good attackers already.

its just Moggi
i agree but do juve need him.. milan and juve already have their fair share of strikers, i dont think any of them will get them....how bout inter...lmao who am i kidding:cheesy:

delp_07

Jan 31, 2005
Baggio why would we offload zalayeta when he is the spanish killer. Hes always good to put on in the 80th minute to get the job done against a team like real or barca

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Del Piero isnt versatile. And with age, he's got his limitations. Zalayeta doesnt need to go, but if he's asked categorically than we must be fair to him. He deserves it.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
He's 30, Bobo is 32 and he is fastest in Milan...
Del Piero has still some years of good football in him. But I really want Cassano in Juventus. I am a fan of his. However I wouldn't sacrifice Alessandro Del Piero for his services. Miccoli, Zalayeta or even maybe Mutu would be good. We could loan Mutu to a team or trade him for Cassano, but that would be a huge gamble.

Since he is also a great forward, we would regret it I think...

It cant be easy to be in Moggis shoes, but I trust him. He will do what is best for Juventus.

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
If we want to get Cassano we first have to sell players or give Roma players in exchange. We should not pay much money for Cassano because he can sign a pre-contract with us in winter. Everything that is more than 5 millions is too much for a player that has just one year left on his contract and wants to join us.
With Trezeguet, Ibrahimovic, Zalayeta, Del Piero and Mutu we have a great attack and don`t need him now. We can also wait one year for him.

Webber

Feb 27, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Philipp00 ] ++
If we want to get Cassano we first have to sell players or give Roma players in exchange. We should not pay much money for Cassano because he can sign a pre-contract with us in winter. Everything that is more than 5 millions is too much for a player that has just one year left on his contract and wants to join us.
With Trezeguet, Ibrahimovic, Zalayeta, Del Piero and Mutu we have a great attack and don`t need him now. We can also wait one year for him.
Word!
We have to offload Miccoli and Chiellini to Rome and tnen get Cassano by lower price (5M €)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
He's 30, Bobo is 32 and he is fastest in Milan...
Del Piero has still some years of good football in him.

Del Piero is way way slow. I dont know how you dont see that. Irrespective of whether he still has the skills, the fact of the matter is that hes slow.

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
Is everyone forgetting about the consequences of that kind of turbulence it would create with Cassano in the team??!!??
Not just cause his temper, but the insecurity among the attackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 307)