The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (97 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
He's a translation...

Its another dumbass articule, about the one millionth in this thread pro-claiming that Cassano is a Juventus players, despite the obvious fact that its aload of crap, from a stupid website, and this thread further decends into mediocrity, cause of some idiots who are just too excited during the summertime. now ffs, stop posting crap.
Wow wow,relax yeah?

You don't like it?don't read it!

It is a fact that many members here ARE interested in those news,and interested reading over over articles about Juve transfers,so stop complaining and requsting to xlose it,because it has interest in members view here,remember it is a Forum and not your own channel or something.
It is hot news now and ppl wanna discuss it.
plus Gazzetta.it is very good source.not only my opinion about it.

And i can understand if your upset about Cassano....he's leaving Roma.
( :angel: )

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
yeah, its interesting :rolleyes:

its the same recycled gabbage thats been posted in this thread for the past 6months there isnt anything new at all. really this is pathetic.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Lippi.am ] ++
I agree with Andy.
Mutu deserved to play in bianconero jersey thanks to his pre-season performances. We don't need Cassano due to both tactical and financial reasons. Cassano's transfer will cost us about 20m and don't forget about his salary demands. On the other hand we've got Mutu for free and his annual salary is about 1.2m plus he has already settled in the squad.
agreed please close this thread :(

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I'd rather get Miguel than Cassano at this stage; we have adequate cover in the forward positions as our squad stands currently.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
Thats dumb, that question can never be answered until he either joins or retires
No,there is 3 options:

He joins us---->thread closed.

He join someone else or sign contract with Roma---->thread closed.

We wait till 31 of August and then----->thread closed.

No other options sorry...

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
I'd rather get Miguel than Cassano at this stage; we have adequate cover in the forward positions as our squad stands currently.
I was thinking that too. Cassano would be a bit of a luxery signing at the moment.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
nicole,you are upset because one of roma's biggest names is leaving,and whats more,he's poised to join possibly roma's biggest rivals after lazio.
i pity you.

and back on the cassano's transfer,juve offered mutu and sum of money to roma for cassano when the embargo wasnt imposed,which did reflect that capello was willing to let mutu go and have a zlatan,trez,dp,cassano fwd(im ignoring miccoli and zalayeta).now that the embargo has been lifted..wud capello still be willing to offer mutu to roma?

one this is pretty certain.if cassano arrives...some one WILL leave.it cud b one of mutu,del piero or miccoli.
yea,i know mutu has settled well into the squad,but capello wants cassano at juventus.
itll be interesting to see which player juve offer to roma.

and yes nicole,you have the right to remain silent.period.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by axlrose85 ] ++
nicole,you are upset because one of roma's biggest names is leaving,and whats more,he's poised to join possibly roma's biggest rivals after lazio.
i pity you.

and back on the cassano's transfer,juve offered mutu and sum of money to roma for cassano when the embargo wasnt imposed,which did reflect that capello was willing to let mutu go and have a zlatan,trez,dp,cassano fwd(im ignoring miccoli and zalayeta).now that the embargo has been lifted..wud capello still be willing to offer mutu to roma?

one this is pretty certain.if cassano arrives...some one WILL leave.it cud b one of mutu,del piero or miccoli.
yea,i know mutu has settled well into the squad,but capello wants cassano at juventus.
itll be interesting to see which player juve offer to roma.

and yes nicole,you have the right to remain silent.period.
yeah, but i was never good at being told what to do.

and regardless of what some of you people think, i dont actually care. i care far more about my team then i do cassano, if we sell him, i just hope sensi squeezes every last penny out of you. i am just sick of the same crap over and over and over again, there is nothing new. this thread is now is now a mediocre mixed of the same information copy and pasted of another site who probably stole the articule from another site that was written about 2months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 97)