The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (8 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++

And 4 of those 14 goals, were penalties. So thats 10 goals in open player, to Cassano's 9, this despite having one of our worst season for a long time.
Cassano also had more assists than zlatan and played less time...

Not too mention cassano had far less lost balls and failed dribbles (something iirc zlatan was either worst or second worst in the league for)

Valley

Apr 20, 2004
If we are going to get Cassano, it's going to be this season. We won't be able to compete with the richer clubs next year when his contract is expiring/expired.

Personally, I would take a risk on him this season. The Juve squad is not terribly young, and it would be very bad if we lost Cassano to Real Madrid, Chelsea, Inter or Milan. Because once he goes to one of them, he will be out of our reach forever, and he will probably spend the next 10 years shoving our indecisiveness back down our throats by scoring against us and winning competitions for another team.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++
Cassano also had more assists than zlatan and played less time...

Not too mention cassano had far less lost balls and failed dribbles (something iirc zlatan was either worst or second worst in the league for)

I think he was comparing Cassano and Del Piero and not Zlatan and Cassano.

And Zlatan had quite a few assists, I'm not sure Cassano had more.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Its a very logical argument. Juve dont need Cassano this season, but would do so for the future, even with Mutu in the ranks. And this is quite frankly, the only shot Juve have at getting him, because on a free, there are way too many contenders who will beat us for his signature. So if he is made available, I can see Moggi seal the deal, to be honest. Part of that deal could also mean leaving him at Roma for another year on loan perhaps. It will be interesting to see, because Del Piero's days at Juventus, I'm sad to say could well be numbered.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
The ban on Roma has been lifted. I'm guessing Cassano 'e Bianconero. On a lighter note, guess the name of Roma's lawyer who made them win this case? A guy called Antonio Conte. :LOL:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
----------Zlatan Trezeguet----------

Cassano----------------------------

---------Vieira Emerson Camoranesi

Zambrotta Thuram Cannavaro Miguel

---------------Buffon---------------
I thought about this:
----------Zlatan Trezeguet----------

---------------Cassano-------------------

Zambrotta----------------------- Camoranesi

--------------Vieira----Emerson----------------

---------New CB Cannavaro Thuram----------------

--------------------Buffon---------------
About Nedved we could sell him or play rotation with him Zambrotta Camoranesi Nedved and Cassano....
or.... we could play like this but instead of Cassano we will put Nedved and we forget about Cassano....

Juno

Escape Artist
Apr 23, 2005
Juventus transfer guru Luciano Moggi has rejected claims that the club are interested in Antonio Cassano.

Roma were today informed that their appeal against a FIFA transfer ban was successful, allowing them to register new players again.

This was thought to have reignited Juventus’ interest in the striker as they were keen to offer the Giallorossi a player plus cash deal.

However, Moggi remained coy when he was told of Roma’s situation.

“Good for them, the TAS’ judgement will allow them to operate in the market – as it should be,” he stated.

“The suspension of the ban is a good decision, but it does not mean that Cassano is now in our plans.

“It’s useless to insist on this, you’re wasting your time."

In other transfer news, Dejan Stankovic has insisted that Luis Figo’s arrival at Inter does not mean he will leave the San Siro.

Stankovic finds himself in direct competition with Figo for a spot on the right side of midfield.

“Good competition for every place on the pitch is more than welcome,” the Serbia and Montenegro star insisted.

“During all the summer friendlies I have played in my favourite position on the right flank, but we will see what happens with Figo in the team.”

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by axlrose85 ] ++

what does FROZEN out of the squad imply?
that roma wud terminate his contract?
and juventus might want to offer him a contract..does that imply that juventus are READY to pay the 13 million?

and i know ive said this a lot of times before.
but dont u people get the feeling that cassano has ALREADY signed for juventus and the only thing that is left is the official announcement?
who knows.
he mightve signed for juventus somewhere back in june/july.
anyway..
even if he hasnt signed for juvetus as yet..
the mere i read about the story,the more certain i become that he'll join this season.
and yea,someone will have to leave..
and all u del piero fans..please dont shoot me for saying this but....is it goodbye alex?
with cassano's oh so imminent arrival this season,mutu's presence in the squad..where wt alex do?
maybe,just MAYBE..alex might be given a permanent role in midfield for the creativity bit..IF he isnt sold.

and btw..chelsea can suck my dick.
am totally agreed with this ...forza axlrose85 :D Forza Cassano :D go down Cassano Haters :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)