The Neverending Story-Cassano to Juve (299 Viewers)

Do you want to see Cassano at Juve?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

But Cassano would be better out wide on the left.
The problem is in the fact that Del Piero, Mutu and Cassano all tend to play/drift out on the wide left. Which is where its an embarrasment of riches for Capello. And which is why one of those three will not be in our lineup in the coming season.

On the bench.
Thats where I feel Nedved will be more effective as well. Coming off the bench instead of being the 90 minute player which he certainly isnt anymore.

JuveBR

Jun 26, 2005
++ [ originally posted by djleli ] ++
a rebel but a very good player
So, what's the problem with him??

Ibrahimovic isn't a conduct model, but is a very good player.

The important is what a player can be in the game.

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
the problem is that we dont need him. we have the best strikers in the world adding cassano to our team will change exactly nothing so why waste money and players? you say that cassano is better then mutu and del piero ?

ali-P

Aug 6, 2005
juve dont need cassano with zlatan he is the best in the world and cassano is spit like totti he loves him too much and learn form each other in the roma bad team no cassano for juven

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ali-P ] ++
juve dont need cassano with zlatan he is the best in the world and cassano is spit like totti he loves him too much and learn form each other in the roma bad team no cassano for juven
ofcourse we need cassano,to replace del piero and not zlatan fool :groan:

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Monkfish ] ++
Messina move for Milito? Sunday 7 August, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are reports that Juventus will sign Genoa hitman Diego Milito and immediately loan him out to Messina.

The Argentine striker is hot property on the transfer market following his 21 goals to earn promotion from Serie B last season.

However, he will demand to be sold this summer if Genoa’s appeal against the match-fixing penalty is rejected and the club demoted to Serie C1.

Inter and Milan are also interested in Milito, but it appears that Juve have the upper hand with the offer of regular first team football at Messina for his first top flight term. In turn, the Sicilians could release Riccardo Zampagna into the hands of Sampdoria.

Meanwhile, there are also claims in the Gazzetta dello Sport that Juventus have not given up on the idea of capturing Antonio Cassano (pictured).

The Italian international’s contract expires in 2006 and renegotiations have hit a major stumbling block. It’s even rumoured he could be frozen out of the squad if he refuses to pen an extended deal, but Roma can only sell him for £13m cash due to FIFA’s transfer embargo on signing new players.

It was suggested that Chelsea would come in with a £11m bid, but Cassano has made it clear he wishes to be reunited with Coach Fabio Capello in Turin.

There will be a friendly match between Roma and Juventus on August 9 and it could be the right time for the Bianconeri to offer him a three-year contract worth £2.7m per season.

www.channel4.com

what does FROZEN out of the squad imply?
that roma wud terminate his contract?
and juventus might want to offer him a contract..does that imply that juventus are READY to pay the 13 million?

and i know ive said this a lot of times before.
but dont u people get the feeling that cassano has ALREADY signed for juventus and the only thing that is left is the official announcement?
who knows.
he mightve signed for juventus somewhere back in june/july.
anyway..
even if he hasnt signed for juvetus as yet..
the mere i read about the story,the more certain i become that he'll join this season.
and yea,someone will have to leave..
and all u del piero fans..please dont shoot me for saying this but....is it goodbye alex?
with cassano's oh so imminent arrival this season,mutu's presence in the squad..where wt alex do?
maybe,just MAYBE..alex might be given a permanent role in midfield for the creativity bit..IF he isnt sold.

and btw..chelsea can suck my dick.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
yea..i think so too.

anyway..
"what does FROZEN out of the squad imply?
that roma wud terminate his contract?
and juventus might want to offer him a contract..does that mean that juventus are READY to pay the 13 million?"

can someone answer the above mentioned questions please?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by axlrose85 ] ++

and i know ive said this a lot of times before.
but dont u people get the feeling that cassano has ALREADY signed for juventus and the only thing that is left is the official announcement?
who knows.
he mightve signed for juventus somewhere back in june/july.
According to Shadowfax, it is YOU who has these inside information, did he sign in june?

JuveBR

Jun 26, 2005
I think Juve DON'T need Cassano this year.

But, if Juve get him this year I think he must be the Ibrahimovic sub. So he can get more experiences and be (maybe) Del Piero substitute (in the future).

Today, the the couple Ibrahmovic and Trezeguet is "unchangeable".

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
yeah but we surely cant have an attacking force consisting of del piero ibrahimovic trezeguet mutu cassano zalayeta miccoli. take away zalayeta and miccoli .. we are left with 5 class players which will not want to stay on the bench!

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

ofcourse we need cassano,to replace del piero and not zlatan fool :groan:
Come Moggi: Why would we need a player who scored 9 goals to replace a player who scored 14?

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Because the player who scored 9 is 7 years younger than the one who scored 14.
And 4 of those 14 goals, were penalties. So thats 10 goals in open player, to Cassano's 9, this despite having one of our worst season for a long time.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++

And 4 of those 14 goals, were penalties. So thats 10 goals in open player, to Cassano's 9, this despite having one of our worst season for a long time.
Don't mention penalties, the argument you will hear after that is 'it is not that easy to take a penalty'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 297)